dan shelton cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
    Thats money well spent though and is a positive in my opinion, only downside is i bet you wish you'd have done this 17months ago !
    Definitely! I have had 2 cues from Robin in the past so I know a) I will get what I pay for and b) the quality will be excellent.

The reason I went to Dan was I really liked the look of what he was producing and to be fair to him he gave me a good price for what I was after, I hope he gets sorted and gets in touch soon to say its ready, I just hope he does not have the cheek to ask me to pay for the postage!
    Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post

so he told me what room was available in his garden, and i built him a workshop at my place. dismantled it, drove it up to oxford, and put it together in one day.
      Where in the country are you Mike?

Comment

• portsmouth
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• i have family on the I.oW. Love that place. Would move back there if it wasn't for the paycut :P

Comment

portsmouth

suppose someone has to

mike and as you are such a legend and you get bugger all without asking, how much for just a plain ebony butt medium / sdtiff shaft 18 oz with short butt and extender? not to bothered about best possible shaft etc... just something you can knock together that will play decent... oh and 9mm tip too

Comment

• Andy Don't think Mike makes cues like that. lol!

Comment

portsmouth
                Portsmouth, Southampton, Skates, Scummers, all the same!!
                http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                  Andy Don't think Mike makes cues like that. lol!

if you dsont ask you dont get

Comment

• Well gentlemen, this threads gone quiet again. Any contact from Lord Lucan for those that ordered?

Comment

• Originally Posted by SBL View Post
                      Well gentlemen, this threads gone quiet again. Any contact from Lord Lucan for those that ordered?
                      last sighting was on the costa del sol.spotted in bar with huge bag of cash and a few half made cues under his arm.gave me a few 100 euros not to tell ADR where he is

Comment

• Originally Posted by shadow View Post
                        last sighting was on the costa del sol.spotted in bar with huge bag of cash and a few half made cues under his arm.gave me a few 100 euros not to tell ADR where he is
                        i have friends everywhere!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• spoke to him last week and had a couple of emails off him aswell so hopefully hes turned a corner and cues will flowing once again

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonnycridge View Post
                            spoke to him last week and had a couple of emails off him aswell so hopefully hes turned a corner and cues will flowing once again
                            so hes back up and running now?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
                              so hes back up and running now?
                              yea and elvis is riding shergar at windsor tonight!

Comment

• you do have to have hope and try to believe in people especially when they have support of some fine members of this forum, life is a mess sometimes..

Comment

Working...
                                X