X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jasonx
    Dan said he is sorting it out and cues will be with you shortly

Comment

Know hes had problems but think he could keep his customers a little bit better informed

Comment

Originally Posted by tinwong View Post
        jasonx
        Dan said he is sorting it out and cues will be with you shortly
        Are you in constant contact with dan?

If you are, Maybe you can do the members here a favour by checking the status of their cue.

You shld know the anxiety for those who had placed an order n waiting anxiously for the cue to be completed. Worst is that the maker is not replying to your mail or call.

Comment

Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
          Know hes had problems but think he could keep his customers a little bit better informed
          Very bad IMO. I know everyone has problems at some point in their lives but you also have a responsibility if you are taking money off people and then not delivering on your promises.

I'd never deal with someone who isn't a genuine business, even dealing with Trevor who has a great reputation there is still that outside possibility that if something happened to him you'd have no comebacks in terms of getting money back as he to my knowledge isn't a proper registered company, you only have their word for it. Just something for people to think about, I've been shafted in the past so don't take any chances these days, nobody is trustworthy in this day and age IMO.

Didn't we go through all this Keith Auld about 12-18 months ago with one or two members on here albeit slightly different but messy all the same ?

Comment

I dont think Dan will let anyone down but it would be nice to keep in touch every so often . I noted he put others on the list who have,nt been waiting as long as me so i hope he aint forgotten about me .

Comment

I am also in that same status with Dan. I ordered and paid 50% for a pearwood shafted 3/4-butt in September and haven't heard anything since from him.

It would be nice to at least have a status update as I'm in no rush for the cue but I have to admit I'm a bit worried as it was promised by Christmas

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Ive just sent Dan a text, so hopefully he is well and will respond soon

Comment

dan shelton

i know some of you have paid good money as deposits ext butgive the bloke a break its takes awhile sometimes to recover from a lot of ****e what happens in life

Comment

i spoke to dan last week.

he said he's saved up all the money he got for cues and is going to america for experimental penis lengthening surgery.

apparently it costs £5k for 0.5" gain so he's got enough to to take him to 4" now.

oh yeah, and he asked me to thank say thanks to his customers for helping him fulfil his dream.

The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

dan

if your in touch with dan and it works let me no ive been saving 40 years so that should take me to 3in lol

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                        i spoke to dan last week.

he said he's saved up all the money he got for cues and is going to america for experimental penis lengthening surgery.

apparently it costs £5k for 0.5" gain so he's got enough to to take him to 4" now.

oh yeah, and he asked me to thank say thanks to his customers for helping him fulfil his dream.

so thats what they do with the 4 inches i had it reduced by.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I got an SD joint fitted in the end of mines so I've got 6 inches extra for those slightly out of reach women!!

Comment

dan

hi andrew i worked with a few scots men they did like a joke but they were never any good at measuring we always had to add a bit more boiler plate because they had measured it wrong lol

Comment

Well i,m glad someone can have a bit of a laugh at this ongoing episode

Comment

The lengths some people will go to eh!
                                http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X