Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's here? let's gather the folks for a game tomorrow

Comment

Nice Cue Wily . Have you had a knock with it yet ?
      Did you also get the Glover case as well ?
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Dan Shelton Cue

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
        It's here? let's gather the folks for a game tomorrow
        Don't keep it all to yourself, how about some pictures!

Edit: Oops - did you mean WillyTan's cue. Then there is a picture, sorry
        Last edited by DeanH; 5 November 2010, 03:37 PM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Iv tried emailing dan too order a cue but no reply ?

Comment

wait a day or two.. Dan is quite busy.

Comment

Sorry Ryan, I will get back to you this afternoon. Apologies.

Dan
              sigpic <---New Website
              Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

No problem

Comment

No problemmate

Comment

Review of Dan Shelton cue

Hi,

Since Dan Shelton started customizing cue for the forum members here, it seems like there are tons of orders but very limited review of its cues.

Can anyone who owns a Dan Shelton cue please stand out and comment on its quality(ie. Craftsmanship & finish etc) and playability?

Comment

I always wonder why we don't hear any reviews on dans cues too willy...

Comment

Either cue is first class or **** class, otherwise it will just not be talked about in the forum.

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                          Either cue is first class or **** class, otherwise it will just not be talked about in the forum.
                          Well you have one Willy???

Simple answer. Most of my orders are not from the forum or are members who have one are waiting for a cue. Got a few going out soon to customers here on the forum over the next few weeks...so lets see.

There is a sort of review from ex forum member Wity on A to Z Billiards.
                          sigpic <---New Website
                          Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                            I think that applies to most ppl on this forum...

Haha

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                              Huh.... Dan,

Did i not provide the forum here with a rather comprehensive review of the cue which i ordered off you?

If the cue doesn't come off what it is meant that the receiver should stand out n comment on the cue maker.

I have seen a really lousy job which came off the "famous" cuemaker when i have an old cue of his extended. The splices came out uneven!!!

So if the maker done a good job, then you shld proudly praise his work while if it is lousy, put some words for him to reflect upon.

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong but dan seemed to have started making cues only for the last year or so and so far, all his cues look impressive to me.

cue playability is so subjective. of course, you should be comfortable with your playing cue but at the end of the day, it is mostly your technique that matters. i feel that if you are knocking in the odd twenties or thirties, then it is your technique that needs looking into more than getting the "right" cue. but if you got the dough and have a penchant for handmade cues, then by all means.

i'm sure if a cuemaker keeps delivering high quality cues, his reputation builds and the cue reviews will take care of themselves. as the saying goes, the cream always rises to the top, or rather, works its way up...
                                When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                                X