dan shelton cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I just wanted to come online and let those who need to know that my partner and I have gone our seperate ways. This is a tough time for me at the moment as im no longer at home, im at my parents after 12 years of being out of there. I may of been hard to get hold of these past few weeks but with moving, access to the kids and everything else that goes with it it has been not a very plesent time. But...there is brighter side. My parents have a large brick built outhouse that is now MINE. Over the xmas break I will be moving everything over to there and get back up and running. Also as i have far more time on my hands "I should" be able to catch up. Apologies to all those who have ordered or want to order, I can only ask for your understanding.

Jason - Your cues will be with you shortly.
    Brother 4 - Im going to also send out 4 to you when im back at the workshop.

Again, apologies and hope all have a nice xmas

Dan
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro.. it's good to have you back here with us.

Take good care of yourself too

Comment

Thanks Freddie. I have alot of people to let know the situation and hope they can understand. Things will be better once setup as instead of having 2 1/2 evenings a week i'll now have 3-4 evenings and 1 weekend day so catching up should be ok.

Its a new start for everything.
        sigpic <---New Website
        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

I'm sure they will Dan, they won't blame you after knowing what happen. Take your time to sort things out, a good mood/well-organized/situation cuemaker makes good cue

Be strong and may this new start brings you a better future

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dan, hope you can come out the other side without bitterness. Been through it myself, so i know how miserable you can sometimes feel, try not to use the kids as pawns in the weird mind games you may get into, and one thing i will say thro experience, its much easier all round if you can remain friendly with the ex and not argue about daft things. You never know you may get back together at some point in the future (i remarried my ex lol, now divorced again but thats not the point ) and any arguements you had will probably be brought up again and again
            Keep your chin up, and dont forget alcohol is now your best friend

Comment

Sorry to Hear this Dan, Everybody should Understand as we have all been there sometime in our Lives....Well I have anyway.

Comment

Does anyone know if Dans' workshops up and running yet?

Comment

Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
                  Does anyone know if Dans' workshops up and running yet?
                  I have not heard anything from him since the bad news.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                    Hi all,

I just wanted to come online and let those who need to know that my partner and I have gone our seperate ways. This is a tough time for me at the moment as im no longer at home, im at my parents after 12 years of being out of there. I may of been hard to get hold of these past few weeks but with moving, access to the kids and everything else that goes with it it has been not a very plesent time. But...there is brighter side. My parents have a large brick built outhouse that is now MINE. Over the xmas break I will be moving everything over to there and get back up and running. Also as i have far more time on my hands "I should" be able to catch up. Apologies to all those who have ordered or want to order, I can only ask for your understanding.

Jason - Your cues will be with you shortly.
                    Brother 4 - Im going to also send out 4 to you when im back at the workshop.

Again, apologies and hope all have a nice xmas

Dan

Sorry to hear that Dan is not nice when things like that happen......
                    I hope you get back on your feet soon!!

All the best!!
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

How many weeks four cues may take to finished ? you must give me a definite time, ok ?

Comment

Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
                        How many weeks four cues may take to finished ? you must give me a definite time, ok ?
                        Are you asking dan or you are asking the general cue makers?

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                          Are you asking dan or you are asking the general cue makers?
                          I certainly asking dan....

Comment

Sorry about the confusion.
                            Hasn't seen Dan on the forum here for the longest time.
                            You will be better off by emailing or calling him for an answer.
                            Or anyone here has been in contact with Dan recently?

Comment

I have tried email and the mobile number he gave me - no luck.
                              He has not even been on his facebook account since the break-up with his partner :-(
                              And that is most unusual as I had the feeling that he was one of those people that was "hooked" on Facebook.
                              I asked someone that lives near where he was before and he has not seen him around either.
                              My deadline for my cue has not been reached yet but I am getting worried, both for him personally as well as my cue/money :-(
                              DeanH
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
                                Did you already order 4 cues from Dan...or are you thinking of ordering 4 cues and want to know the time frame?
                                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                                X