dan shelton cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dan shelton

well done andrew perhaps people might stay of is back ,if hes been reading any of this thread it will stress him more,and take it from me you cant work well when ,stressed, lets shut this thread down for a bit eh lads

Comment

• Cheers ADR at least we know now when to expect something.

Jim not being funny mate but you shouldnt be saying things like 'maybe people will stay off his back' I paid him a full amount for a cue in February 2010 and was promised delivery the 1st week of April 2010 so if im now getting my cue in April 2011 thats a year late!

Now in my book I dont care if im buying a cue, a car or a house 1 year late is excessive and I think myself and anybody else in the same situation has got a right to start asking questions when there's been no communication on his behalf, especially when there was no problem communicating to take the money!

that being said I do sympathise with his problems and I hope hes ok.
      Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
        Cheers ADR at least we know now when to expect something.

Jim not being funny mate but you shouldnt be saying things like 'maybe people will stay off his back' I paid him a full amount for a cue in February 2010 and was promised delivery the 1st week of April 2010 so if im now getting my cue in April 2011 thats a year late!

Now in my book I dont care if im buying a cue, a car or a house 1 year late is excessive and I think myself and anybody else in the same situation has got a right to start asking questions when there's been no communication on his behalf, especially when there was no problem communicating to take the money!

that being said I do sympathise with his problems and I hope hes ok.
        well all i can say is i spoke to him at length and offered to help where i can, and that it will get sorted.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Thanks AD much appreciated

Comment

• Its much appreciated ADR Thanks
            Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• its my pleasure folks - trust me when i say i have a lot more money invested in dan than any of you!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• dan shelton

i bet all money dan took for deposits etc ,was taken before he had is problems ,my last word till dan replies

Comment

• Ok I will start off with huge apologies. These are not enough I know. Im not a guy who is a rip off merchant or someone who lets people down. A few members here can vouch that I have gone to great lengths to help them out and not even accept payment for jobs carried out so im not after your money as I love what I do and this has caused me a great deal of stress as its my passion and i WANT to make cues, I really do.

I would like to let you know why I have not been in contact and how to contact me now and what the current situation is as I owe everyone an explaination as I did not realise it would pan out this way. This is not excuses as some people said, its the fact of the matter. I just want to move this on so we can all sort it out in a pleasent way as its got to the point where im feeling ill now.

I do have internet access and it is at work. What I dont have is access to Facebook, hotmail, the snooker forum etc, places where I speak to people about cues and bits and pieces. This has been blocked at my workplace due to people abusing FB during the day. What I would like to do is offer abroad customers my main job email. This is: dans(at)imw.uk.com

Please contact me on this address. It is useless contacting me on any other as I cant get to it. Im in a small village, no internet (for those who have internet Google map Long Hanborough and find me an internet cafe!) and I can only send you this message as i have travelled to my friends in Bicester and staying the evening.

As for UK customers please email me this at this address and I will give you my phone number. I want to sort this out in the best possible way for everyone and id like to keep it personal like i have always done in the past.

As for the workshop front its a little complicated at the moment. As i do not have a car as the ex has it, and neither can I afford at this moment to get one I have to travel back to Bicester if i need to do any work. This has been made complicated in the break down of my relationship as often can be and I have not been able to get over as much as I would like to. I do get to Bicester every fortnight but to pick my little girl up to come over on the train but its on and off the train and thats it. This is where it has taken alot longer than I thought, let me explain.

I do have an area for a workshop. The problem is its full of old beams, bikes, fridges etc and I need to clear it. One slight problem is I can only get onto it every 2 weeks as the little one is over and my father will not let me get at it till he is around.

I will be moving into my new place next Monday in Witney Oxfordshire. There will be internet, if not when i move in or a couple of weeks later dependant on BT. Then I will be having a week off to get the outshouse at my parents sorted out into my new workshop. I have some good friends over here that are very willing to help and see how down I am at the moment that I cant get to do what I want. Then I will be having time off during the easter break to seriously pump some cues out.

Right, once up and running I will no longer be restricted to working 2 evenings a week. I will have 6 evenings and weekend days when I do not have my daughter over to work. I should catch up in no time and confident I can sort out the back log.

Please do not look upon this as me blasting excuses out, and if I knew this would happen then id of let people know. It has been a big rut that I got myself into and neither do I want to make people think im about to run off with their money and let them pay for my problems....it is not your fault after all and I am really hoping some of you can understand. As I said im passionate about what I do. I have plowed alot of time and money into what I do, yes some of the money has been yours but you all deserve what you brought into.

I could carry on but id rather deal with each person one at a time. Hopefully over the next week we can organise something and get moved on.

Once again here are my details to contact me. DO NOT contact me on Facebook or on here as i wont see it till next week or a couple of weeks at the latest.

Contact email: dans(at)imw.uk.com

Again I can only apologise for anyones worry or distress caused. It was unintentional and please trust me when I say I will be back and bigger than ever.

All the best

Dan Shelton
                  sigpic <---New Website
                  Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• Id also like to say thankyou to the guys here who have stood by me here. Im actually quite touched by it. I will be around for the next hour then I will not be able to get here till next week.
                    sigpic <---New Website

Comment

• Welcome back Dan

Comment

• Glad too see your getting yourself Sorted m8.

I hope people do Understand what your going throu Dan as some of us know it is a Hard time when Relationships goes Wrong.

Gaz.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                          Glad too see your getting yourself Sorted m8.

I hope people do Understand what your going throu Dan as some of us know it is a Hard time when Relationships goes Wrong.

Gaz.
                          The relationship breakup has been less stressful than trying to get on with my cues to be honest.

I did just pop out to the shops and realised something. Tomorrow I am going to London at 10:30am so will not be able to reply till Wednesday. If UK people need to speak to me urgently on the phone then PM ADR147 (hope he wont mind) your number and ill call him tomorrow and get your numbers. If not I will get to work early and get back to you all on Wednesday.
                          sigpic <---New Website

Comment

• Well fair play to you Dan, i don't think people were worried you'd run off with their money as such, they were quite rightly concerned about what was happening which i'm sure you understand and they needed to hear it from YOU really, as some have been waiting a long time.

Everyone has personal problems some worse than others and generally people will understand, for many these stay private so i don't think you need to explain in detail your problems as this is a personal thing.

Long as people know whats happening and you come up with the goods at the end of the day all will be well, no doubt many will just be reassured to hear from you.

I just think its important that the people who are waiting are updated individually so they know exactly whats happening which is fair and right, because as has already been proven there's nothing worse than not knowing.

I hope your relationship problems haven't been caused by you taking on all this cue work and spending too much time in the workshop in the early days!
                            Last edited by CueAntW147; 22 February 2011, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Good post above Ant

Comment

• Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
                                Good post above Ant
                                Thanks mate just saying it as i see it really, though its none of my business i suppose.

Just a bad situation and a shame for the good people waiting who have ordered cues in good faith, so i hope things get sorted for them soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X