dan shelton cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
    Well fair play to you Dan, i don't think people were worried you'd run off with their money as such, they were quite rightly concerned about what was happening which i'm sure you understand and they needed to hear it from YOU really, as some have been waiting a long time.

Everyone has personal problems some worse than others and generally people will understand, for many these stay private so i don't think you need to explain in detail your problems as this is a personal thing.

Long as people know whats happening and you come up with the goods at the end of the day all will be well, no doubt many will just be reassured to hear from you.

I just think its important that the people who are waiting are updated individually so they know exactly whats happening which is fair and right, because as has already been proven there's nothing worse than not knowing.

I hope your relationship problems haven't been caused by you taking on all this cue work and spending too much time in the workshop in the early days!
    Thank you Ant, thanks alot. I do want to speak to each person on a one to one basis. That is how I always worked and always will. Ive been sat here talking to my mate and we are devising an action plan as he sees how I am now and how I want this sorted.

Maybe I did spend too much time in the workshop. But it was something I loved and i'd of hoped I would of been supported rather than the protests. But thats another story and in the past.

Come last October I had handed my notice into my main job to start full time cuemaking in March. Thank god he tore the notic up and didnt let me go!

Right I am off to bed now. I feel alot better for letting you guys know as it had really stressed me out.

MESSAGE TO BROTHER4: Please contact me on the email mentioned on here. I need to speak to you.

Goodnight all and hope to be here again with advice, cues and a little banter
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• Dan:

Welcome back. See my 2 emails to you and also my PM on here.

I'm in no rush now that I know you're back and have an action plan

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• nice to see you back on the forum Dan, and thanks for letting us know you are in the process of sorting things out. I know a few others have commented on here on your behalf but it is a lot more reassuring hearing from yourself.

I just want to make it clear I dont now or never have believed you would not provide the cue that I had paid you for I personally was just getting a little anxious that I had paid up front and had no idea when I would receive the cue.
        As Im sure everybody on here has experienced at one point its like being a little kid again at xmas when you are waiting for a new cue and Im really looking forward to getting my cue from you.

I hope my posts on here have not added to your distress and if they have I am sorry as that was not my intention I was just trying to find out what was happening, please know I dont think anybody believes you are the type of person who would rip anybody off.

I hope you get settled in you personal life as soon as possible.

Take care.
        Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• Yeah I agree with everything said in tha last few posts. Its just nice to have an update.take as long as you need and thanks for letting us know

Comment

• please please please dont forget about me Dan been a while

u got my number give me a ring
            http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

• Anybody had an update recently?

Comment

• notice contact page has gone from his website

Comment

• I have just had an email from Dan.
                  He is just finishing clearing and remodelling the new workshop; new doorway, brick up old door, add new window, etc.
                  Planning to move the workshop equipment in this weekend. He hopes to upload some pictures and update on this forum in the next two weeks.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• That's fantastic news for anyone with outstanding orders. It's great to hear that he is slowly but surely getting back on his feet.

Comment

• in about a week my order will be 1.5 years old :snooker:

happy first and a half birthday pinky :P
                      Last edited by ja.; 13 April 2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• snap buddy maybe a little longer !!!! lol

Comment

• Anybody know how Dan is getting on?
                          Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• tried ringing him on a few occasions but no answer ???

Comment

• if he doesn't reply to me shortly i will be knocking on his door, and trust me when i say he will not like that.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                                if he doesn't reply to me shortly i will be knocking on his door, and trust me when i say he will not like that.
                                I remember you saying your a big bloke and ex- bouncer (Newcastle was it ? rough area lol) Is there any pics of you anywhere (in a non gay way )

Comment

Working...
                                X