No announcement yet.

dan shelton cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive tried contacting him but got no response Ive got to the point now that ive ordered another cue off Robin Cook, at least I know I will get that one
    Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      I remember you saying your a big bloke and ex- bouncer (Newcastle was it ? rough area lol) Is there any pics of you anywhere (in a non gay way )
      I have met Andrew, a nice guy but I would not want to mess with him

Comment

• Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
        Ive tried contacting him but got no response Ive got to the point now that ive ordered another cue off Robin Cook, at least I know I will get that one
        i would do the same but ive already paid for mine !!!
        http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

• Originally Posted by trigger666 View Post
          i would do the same but ive already paid for mine !!!
          I have already paid the full amount to Dan as well mate, just thought sod it though and decided to shell out for another cue from Robin.

Its a shame because I was looking forward to getting a cue from Dan but even if it comes now im probably going to sell it on and play with the Robin cue instead. Just have to compare them when the time comes I think.
          Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• Taking into account his personal problems, this is still terrible for people waiting, i thought we had sorted this out back in February and that Dan agreed to let people know himself individually exactly what was happening with there orders.

Clearly this still hasn't happened as nobody should still be having to come on the forum asking about him, they should have answers or at the very least updates from Dan himself so they know exactly whats happening which is only right.

I also think the option of a refund should be given to everyone who has paid that way people at least have a choice what they want to do, he can maybe take orders again then once he's back on his feet properly and in a position to, and it might be the best all round if there's no end in sight.

None of my business really as i'm not waiting or wanting one, but i hope you all get sorted soon.
            Last edited by CueAntW147; 30 April 2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              I remember you saying your a big bloke and ex- bouncer (Newcastle was it ? rough area lol) Is there any pics of you anywhere (in a non gay way )
              i was yes - these days i am camera shy!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andy W View Post
                I have met Andrew, a nice guy but I would not want to mess with him
                lol - its easy for people to be tough online a bit more difficult when they are standing in front of you!

Comment

• Not a good sign if he's not even replying to Andrew

Comment

• I had a text off Dan last week to say he is getting his workshop up and running so I hope there will be some new cues on their way soon

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonnycridge View Post
                      I had a text off Dan last week to say he is getting his workshop up and running so I hope there will be some new cues on their way soon
                      I'm getting a sense of de ja vue here.

Comment

• is Dan back up and running yet?

Comment

• spoke to him yesterday he sounded like he was trying to sort himself out!

Comment

• did he sound like knowing when about im going to get my kyoo?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonnycridge View Post
                              I had a text off Dan last week to say he is getting his workshop up and running so I hope there will be some new cues on their way soon
                              Dan told me this in February,that he'd have his workshop back up in March

Comment

• waiting.gifwaiting.gifwaiting.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X