No announcement yet.

dan shelton cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is a liar!!!!I will tell you more stories..........

Comment

• Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
      He is a liar!!!!I will tell you more stories..........
      Be careful man.

Comment

when u order of a one man band u have to understand that if something happens to him its goin to put it on hold. dans probably feeling like the worlds been ripped out form under him im sure everyone will get there cues. and that you've waited longer then u want but give him a break and its no reason to make a person attack on him

Comment

what happen mate ??

Comment

strong words. would u be following that up with any justification?... curious.
            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• dan shelton contact details

Has anyone got Dan's email address please.

Thinking about getting a cue off him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itx View Post

Have you read back a few pages of this thread bud?

Comment

• Originally Posted by itx View Post

Really can't believe you don't know the situation mate !!!!
                  EDIT: sure Dan will come thro in the end, but sorry, theres no excuse at all for not keeping people informed

Comment

• I appreciate that Dan is going through a hard time at the moment but this thread and so the problems have been going on for what seems like indefinitely. I don't know another business that could have done this and still have people calmly waiting for delivery. It appears that he keeps advising people that he's just about sorted and then another month goes by without any updates and waht appears to be no progress.
                    Dan should update everyone involved on exactly what's going on, when he WILL be back up and running and when they will receive their cues. If he can't do that then he'd be better to return peoples money to get this off his back. He can always then take the time he needs and advise everyone once he is in the position to make cues again.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
                      when u order of a one man band u have to understand that if something happens to him its goin to put it on hold. dans probably feeling like the worlds been ripped out form under him im sure everyone will get there cues. and that you've waited longer then u want but give him a break and its no reason to make a person attack on him
                      Its easy to say give him a break when you're not the one in this position, people have been more than fair, in my case I have paid the full amount for my cue and its now 13 months past the agreed delivery date and others have been waiting longer than I have.

Everybody who has posted on here that is waiting for a cue from Dan has been very understanding about his situation and have been extremely patient.
                      Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

• I didn't realise the situation, obviously I do now.

I'll leave it for the time being.

Might contact some of the others as it looks like I've been left down by someone else.

Comment

• Event 1: after seeing that he was planning to sell cues on the forum on Sep. 4, 2010, i contacted with him immediately through MSN. After negotiation with him, i finally decided to buy two parris cues from him and paid 100 pound as advanced payment through Paypal since I asked him to repair the defects of the cues. Later I will pay the rest money.

Comment

• jasonx Its not obvious to me what your on about. Perhaps a simple explanation might be better than copies of your accounts.
                            I'm afraid its really looking like Dan is just "out of it" at the moment. Splitting up with a partner is always going to be traumatic and will take a long time to get back to some sort of normality. I'm just wondering if Dan is in the right frame of mind just now to be making cues.
                            Its likely when he's feeling OK he'll promise folks that he'll get their cues to them but when he's feeling low it won't be so easy.
                            I hope the guy can come through all this OK. If I was needing a cue I think I'd be looking elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                              jasonx Its not obvious to me what your on about. Perhaps a simple explanation might be better than copies of your accounts.
                              I'm afraid its really looking like Dan is just "out of it" at the moment. Splitting up with a partner is always going to be traumatic and will take a long time to get back to some sort of normality. I'm just wondering if Dan is in the right frame of mind just now to be making cues.
                              Its likely when he's feeling OK he'll promise folks that he'll get their cues to them but when he's feeling low it won't be so easy.
                              I hope the guy can come through all this OK. If I was needing a cue I think I'd be looking elsewhere.
                              Seems to me that Jason has paid £650 for 2 cues and hasn't got them yet !!!
                              And as for looking elsewhere it seems a lot of people have paid up front almost 1 1/2 years ago and still no cues !!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                Seems to me that Jason has paid £650 for 2 cues and hasn't got them yet !!!
                                And as for looking elsewhere it seems a lot of people have paid up front almost 1 1/2 years ago and still no cues !!!!!
                                JRC750 That's a fair summary. There's no cues coming and probably no refunds available either in the immediate future. Worse possible scenario!!! Its pretty obvious to me that at present Dan is not really able to honour his committments.

Comment

Working...
                                X