No announcement yet.

dan shelton cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was looking forward to Dan's return, is it ever gonna happen ?? any cues arrived for anyone at all ???
    Real shame

Comment

• is this STILL on going lol.

got to feel sorry for the people still waiting for their cues, i think the way dan's acted has been nothing short of disgracefull really.

Comment

• Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
        is this STILL on going lol.

got to feel sorry for the people still waiting for their cues, i think the way dan's acted has been nothing short of disgracefull really.
        Fo sho. I can't believe the guy's got away with so much for so long. I hope ppl get all their cues in the end and Dan goes on to rebuild his cue making business, making up for past mistakes.
        Last edited by Inoffthered; 3 September 2011, 05:57 PM. Reason: Chillin'

Comment

• Still ongoing, now hes waiting for a lathe part from Germany.

Comment

• Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
            Still ongoing, now hes waiting for a lathe part from Germany.
            why you know it??

Comment

• i also had an email from him saying about waiting for a part for the lathe. i know i would have rather had an email saying the cue was ready but with all thats gone on im happy to be kept up to date for time being. also getting a cue off mike wooldridge in the meantime also helps.( an excellent cue it is aswell. thanks mike)

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonnycridge View Post
                i also had an email from him saying about waiting for a part for the lathe. i know i would have rather had an email saying the cue was ready but with all thats gone on im happy to be kept up to date for time being. also getting a cue off mike wooldridge in the meantime also helps.( an excellent cue it is aswell. thanks mike)
                so can you let me know Dan e-mail??

Comment

• its on page 33 of this thread. are you waiting on a cue mate?

Comment

• perhaps he wants to order one!!!

always one lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonnycridge View Post
                      its on page 33 of this thread. are you waiting on a cue mate?
                      yes, of course. i still waiting on a two cues over 18 month.

Comment

• Is Dan's site not up and running anymore?
                        I hope he is okay. Not that I endorse his behavior in anyway, but just hate to see him giving up and just disappear.
                        When he first started, I was quite impressed by how Dan put so much effort to creat something different--cues with a modern style of his own featuring beautiful exotic woods.
                        He was buying all the best wood he could afford and find, and working on difficult and unique designs rather than the usual easier common designs. I think his graphic design background helped him to develop good visual sense and attention to details.
                        I really wish he could come back and just tell us what his plans are and make things right.
                        Dan, It is not too late. A lot of people would still support you if you come out and talk to them and just be honest and realistic about it. You are a talented cue maker and it would be a shame to lose you. Hope to hear from you soon, mate.:-)

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 20 September 2011, 05:05 PM.
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• so. any news?

Comment

• Dont think he is making any progress .. not news from him awhile ago..

Comment

• I was going to order a maple cue off him til I saw this thread too =X

Comment

• ill email him. in fairness he has been responding to my emails and giving me updates as to where he is at

Comment

Working...
                                X