No announcement yet.

dan shelton cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are lucky. I did email him several times within these 2 months but there's no reply

Comment

• This has kept me most entertained for the afternoon. You couldnt make it up.

I think Mike gave him some duff gear...arf arf.

If you dont laugh you'd cry. A lesson learnt for many.
      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post

I think Mike gave him some duff gear...arf arf.
        operator error more like...

i have machines/tools go down all the time. i fix them and get on with it.

anyway, this whole sorry episode is about communication, not tool parts.
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• A totally sorry episode for those involved other than Dan, for Dan it's a bloody disgrace and an embarrassment to him.
          Has anyone asked for their money back? I'd have asked months ago if I was waiting for a cue. It would be interesting to see what would come if someone did ask for a refund, would let everyone know if he's just bloody pig ignorant and has no care for them or if he's a thief.
          Strong words I appreciate but fully deserved in my opinion and lets face it, he took orders from being on this website but hasn't bothered come back to comment on here.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post

just to say it first in case it ever comes up, if you ever decide to redo your workshop, upgrade your machines, and give your current ones away again mike, ive got space and would be appreciative!! not everyone would pull a dan...
            If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
              just to say it first in case it ever comes up, if you ever decide to redo your workshop, upgrade your machines, and give your current ones away again mike, ive got space and would be appreciative!! not everyone would pull a dan...
              Ha ha your a bit late with that one !
              http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• Originally Posted by JasonOwen View Post
                Ha ha your a bit late with that one !
                Well..... Buggah!
                Oh well, just thought I'd throw it out there!!
                That goes for you too Jason!
                You want rid of your lathe, I'll take it. (I'd even make you a cue for it!)
                If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• Wait for some more time. If you still dnt get reply then contact him again, I can understand your anxiousness.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post

A sorry episode indeed.
                    Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by kellydouglas View Post
                      Wait for some more time. If you still dnt get reply then contact him again, I can understand your anxiousness.
                      Oh yes, give more time. Because these people haven't waited long enough and lord knows, he deserves the benefit of the doubt.....

Comment

• Has anybody heard anything from Dan the last few weeks?

Comment

• i got a nice postcard off him the other day, he's out in st.lucia, he said its boiling hot, the locals are really friendly and hes having a great time.

hope this helps.

Comment

• Yea Paz thats great news,is he there getting exotic woods or a part for his machinery?

Comment

• Lol. At least he's updated someone I suppose! Ha ha

Comment

• Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
                                Yea Paz thats great news,is he there getting exotic woods or a part for his machinery?
                                no, dont think so.

just topping up his tan using some of mike's cue oil, he said it turns a lovely shade of orange.....

Comment

Working...
                                X