No announcement yet.

dan shelton cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers guys. Iv just dropped Mike an email so hopefully he can ssort something out. Bit ironic since i bought a shark off him while waiting for the cue off Dan. At least if Mike is involved it will be one hell of a cue!!!

Comment

• Dan learn cue making from Mike if not mistaken and both are quite close. . Both Dan and Mike made terrific cues

Comment

• where is dan based

Comment

• He is based in Oxfordshire, England.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• This sounds rediculous,
            And what has actually happened, is everyone happy or is Dan still waiting for another 'bit' for his work shop,
            I was thinking of getting one and researching on the web today but after this it sounds like he's done a runner,
            Hope everything is sorted now due to their not being a new reply since November,
            Zach123

Comment

• Originally Posted by zach123 View Post
              This sounds rediculous,
              And what has actually happened, is everyone happy or is Dan still waiting for another 'bit' for his work shop,
              I was thinking of getting one and researching on the web today but after this it sounds like he's done a runner,
              Hope everything is sorted now due to their not being a new reply since November,
              Zach123
              See the other thread:
              http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...of-Dan-shelton
              and that Mike Wooldridge has stepped in and people are starting to receive their cues.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Oh thats great to hear

Comment

Working...
                X