brand new robin cook cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new robin cook cue

i have a brand new robin cook cue on order and its ready to go just wondering if anyone wanted to take the order over i have been waiting 7 months for the cue to be made and in that time i have found a cue that i realy like. if no bodys interested i will have to take the cue. its 1 piece plain ebony ash 10.2mm tip 58 1/3in long 30mm butt and 18.5oz its got a beautiful ash shaft and butt socket for extensions price delivered is £278 thats robins price i have not added any on you will pay robin directly and he will post you the cue. if anyones interested send me a pm.

ste bed:

If Robin can change the cue to a 3/4, reduce it to 57.5" and narrow the butt diameter down to 29mm (doesn't matter if the weight goes down a little) I will take over the order

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

you would probably have to pay more for the alterations and the postage to canada.

Comment

ste bed:

That is not a problem and I should have mentioned it in the first post.

If Robin agrees to do it (and can do it) he can contact me at - terrydavidson45(at)gmail(dot)com anytime. Please tell him I would also like a short (mini-butt) extension and the longer extendable extension with the cue.

My specs are 57.5", 9.5mm brass ferrule with Pro Granite or Talisman tip (not a big deal as I can install my own), butt diameter must be 29mm and no more with balance point at 17". Weight can be anything between 18.0oz and 18.5oz as I realize he has to take some weight off but will also add some weight with a 3/4 joint and SD socket if it's not already there.

Time is not a crucial factor although my season starts mid-Sept with our first ranking tournament so it wouldn't be bad if I could get the cue sometime in the near future.

Tell Robin to email me direct with any further questions

Terry
        Terry Davidson

Comment

ste bed:

Sorry, I didn't notice the SD socket comment. Also, I am on PayPal so if Robin is too I can pay him whenever he wants. I'm not particular if he wants some kind of deposit first or even the full amount if he can figure it out before he starts the work.

No case required as I have plenty of 3/4 cases here

Terry
          Terry Davidson

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
            i have a brand new robin cook cue on order and its ready to go just wondering if anyone wanted to take the order over i have been waiting 7 months for the cue to be made and in that time i have found a cue that i realy like. if no bodys interested i will have to take the cue. its 1 piece plain ebony ash 10.2mm tip 58 1/3in long 30mm butt and 18.5oz its got a beautiful ash shaft and butt socket for extensions price delivered is £278 thats robins price i have not added any on you will pay robin directly and he will post you the cue. if anyones interested send me a pm.
            can ya send pics of the cue to littledragon729@hotmail.com

cheers mate
            Last edited by mattyshinobi22; 26 August 2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

robin's selling the cue himself. the thread can be closed or deleted.

Comment

Working...
              X