Swap or saleing TW Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap or saleing TW Cue

Hi all, after experimenting with cue lenght for some time now and after getting coaching from Del Hill I decieded I do need a shorter cue, I been playing with a cheap £30 cue I brought on the net for and few weeks. The cue is 56 inch long and I'm potting really well with it without making any big breaks. I convinced that shorter is better for me so I'm selling or swapping My TW cue, I was going to have it altered but TW has failed to respond to my emails and I have now gone off the idea of altering the cue. Instead I would like to have a new cue made or swap my cue for a 56inch cue.
    The cue has to be a JP, H & O or TW and has to have been made as a 56 inch cue and not altered.
    If you would like to purchase the cue PM me.

My spec's are..
    Butt 30mm
    weight 18.5
    lenght 58 1/4
    balance 17
    screw on butt for extension
    ash one peice

Pic's to follow.

I have with drawen the cue from sale or swap as I had to many time wasters contact me.
    Last edited by cazmac1; 18 September 2010, 08:23 PM.

I have a JP special which is 56.2", 9.5mm for sale if you are interested.
    Cue is currently in UK as we speak.

Comment

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=22360

Is this the cue that you speak of willy ?
      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
        http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=22360

Is this the cue that you speak of willy ?
        Yes!
        Spot on....

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
          Hi all, after experimenting with cue lenght for some time now and after getting coaching from Del Hill I decieded I do need a shorter cue, I been playing with a cheap £30 cue I brought on the net for and few weeks. The cue is 56 inch long and I'm potting really well with it without making any big breaks. I convinced that shorter is better for me so I'm selling or swapping My TW cue, I was going to have it altered but TW has failed to respond to my emails and I have now gone off the idea of altering the cue. Instead I would like to have a new cue made or swap my cue for a 56inch cue.
          The cue has to be a JP, H & O or TW and has to have been made as a 56 inch cue and not altered.

My spec's are..
          Butt 30mm
          weight 18.5
          lenght 58 1/4
          balance 17
          ash one peice

Pic's to follow.
          Shame you use Ash i have a TW maple 56inch 18oz 9.75mm not altered maple for sale beautiful cue.I thought i would suit a shorter cue and ordered one 5months ago Trev sent it last week but it turns out the specs dont suit me im gutted

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
            I have a JP special which is 56.2", 9.5mm for sale if you are interested.
            Cue is currently in UK as we speak.
            Willytan, this cue looks great but I'm not looking for any thing over 56inch,
            I would let this go but there is no extension for the mini butt, this would mean extra cost in having the work done, I'm looking for a cue that requires no work, If I have to go down this route I may aswell get the que I have put in the work shop. H&O only want £30 to shorten my que!
            Last edited by cazmac1; 12 September 2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Heres the pictures as promised
              Last edited by cazmac1; 7 February 2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Unique design that, & it kinda grows on you.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post

My spec's are..
                  Butt 30mm
                  weight 18.5
                  lenght 58 1/4
                  balance 17
                  ash one peice

Pic's to follow.
                  I've just had my TW altered and i am really happy with the outcome .Try to get it altered 1st mate . Too good a design to let it go .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    I've just had my TW altered and i am really happy with the outcome .Try to get it altered 1st mate . Too good a design to let it go .
                    You might be right neil it's just that altering the cue means extra cost and the cue out of my hands while in the workshop. Although the latter dosen't matter as i'm not using the cue now.
                    I was looking for a quick fix, but judging by the responce so far that ain't going to happen, some pepole have no taste

Comment

Too much into the name of a cue

Hi

Sorry if this upsets any applecarts but I feel that too much emphasise is being placed on the manufacturer of the cue and not how you can play with it. A little anecdote which may offer some hope to players of this wonderful game. I know a guy who had a two pce BCE cue which cost £ 20 back in the 1980`s. He was walking to catch a bus and the top half of the cue fell out his cue case. He went to a local store and purchased a cue for £ 20 which he persevered with for a couple of weeks and beat Stephen Hendry in the final of a tournament and won £ 1500. Yes its nice to have a TW cue or a Parris cue but it won`t make you a better player. You either have it or you don`t. Waken up. Please

Comment

It seems to me that you are looking for excuses
                        Take it down to H & O or JP and get it chopped down . 2 weeks to do mine .
                        Not going to cost a great deal either . £30-£40 at an estimate .
                        If you have no takers , go for it mate .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Maryfield are you on drugs or just got out of the loony bin.
                          All I'm doing is selling a cue ??????????????????????? where's all your crap come from,
                          Why don't you keep it to your self and do one. By the way how do you know that this cue is not £20, I haven't mention money at all.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            It seems to me that you are looking for excuses
                            Take it down to H & O or JP and get it chopped down . 2 weeks to do mine .
                            Not going to cost a great deal either . £30-£40 at an estimate .
                            If you have no takers , go for it mate .
                            I think I might just do that Neil, when ever any one trys to sell a cue on this forum all the nutters come out, they have no interest in buying the cue but like moths to the flame are drawen in to make a comment.
                            The cue is what it is. A hand made cue from a particular cue maker, with that come's a certian value. You only get what you pay for in my veiw, don't ya think?

As far as what it plays like Is irrelvant as what may play well for me might not play well for the next person and visa versa.

Comment

Cue is a funny thing, if you dont like it, sometimes you just want to get rid of it; while if you love it, you will do all kinds of things to change it or whatever--even if it does not feel right.
                              Very unique looking TW cue you have got there by the way.
                              Too bad you are only interested in TW, H&O and JP...
                              Good luck.
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                              X