Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by EvilDealer View Post
    approx 5 months which was quicker than quoted
    Very nice cue there, waiting is not a problem such a good cue, even 1 year i'm also still got patience to wait
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NJt...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObX6G...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNirO2VkH4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uYI...eature=related

Comment

Nice

It looks great. Whata re the dimesions & how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

ok, right thread.... lol

sorry, only just seen the replies here asking for the dimensions.
        Its
        17, 1/4 Oz weight,
        9.75mm Tip
        30mm Butt
        57.25 Inch Length

haven't actually measured the balance point because it feels perfect but i did ask for 18 to match my old cue, i suspect its about 17.5. hmm maybe i will check now! lol

I got my best match break with it so far on fri, 69. was V happy with it as it wasn't straight forward

Comment

That's some cracker, hope it will serve you well:snooker:
          :snooker:

Comment

Hate to bump my cue but I must add that after playing with this beauty for a couple of months now that it is just an absolute joy to take it out the box every time, it really is.
            Trevor if you are reading this then I really can't thank you enough

D

Comment

Is it still being carried around in a £30 case
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

lol, no. I bought a burgundy ali cue craft case for about 80 odd quid. keeps it very very secure and has room for my two extension

Comment

Still playing well with it ? Any decent breaks ?

Had mine over 6 months now and can't do it justice . Can't blame the cue either
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Another Loverly Cue Trevor has Made, He is a Top Class Cue Maker and in my Opinion is One of the Very Best in the World if Not the Best!

Loverly Cue you got there m8 fair play.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      Still playing well with it ? Any decent breaks ?

Had mine over 6 months now and can't do it justice . Can't blame the cue either
                      Oh yes still playing with it. My only gripe is that I haven't got time to play enough!... I'm only playing once or twice a week at the moment due to other commitments.
                      Highest break I've had in a match with it is 69 which I was very happy with to be honest. Its been tricky to get used to it totally, like the throw of the cue ball etc as I played with my last one for a very long time.
                      But now its all paying off as the consistency i get from it is amazing. I get a real buzz every time I take it out the case. Really feels like MY cue now. starting to make 30's on a regular basis again, so hopefully I can push that on to regular 40's, 50's and who knows

Comment

With more practice time on the baize, you will definitely have your dream come true.

Comment

hey evil dealer,

im looking into buying a tw cue, but searched high and low for any contact numbers to speak to him, or email, can you help?

cheers matt

Comment

My first name dot last name @ virgin dot net.

Comment

Working...
                            X