My new GBL C4 Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi danam1

I only have 1 Green Baize shop, and because of the limited numbers of GBL cues made each year we're not in a position to supply other cue shops/outlets.

If you are thinking of buying one of our cues I'm happy to try and find a cue for you.
    If you do decide to buy and for any reason you don't like the cue you can send it back in the first 7 days and we'll try again, or you can have a refund.
    www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Originally Posted by GreenBaize View Post
      Hi danam1

I only have 1 Green Baize shop, and because of the limited numbers of GBL cues made each year we're not in a position to supply other cue shops/outlets.

If you are thinking of buying one of our cues I'm happy to try and find a cue for you.
      If you do decide to buy and for any reason you don't like the cue you can send it back in the first 7 days and we'll try again, or you can have a refund.
      Thanks mate,
      I will try a few cues and get some dimensions together, then put in an order.
      Is there a long wait time?

ATB
      Danny
      Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

We have plenty of 1pc GBL cues in stock at present but only a few 3/4 jointed cues left.
        The 3/4 GBL cues are currently being made, we are hoping to receive them just before christmas.
        Cues in stock can be with you in a matter or 24 - 48 hours
        shipping abroad is normally 2 - 5 days
        We can ship just about anywhere in the world for less than £40
        Typical prices anywhere in Europe £20 - £28

I hope this helps.
        www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Nice and precise splice work...may I ask how you come across this factory?
          I still remember the first time I saw a picture of your cue I thought it was a Wooldridge.
          Last edited by poolqjunkie; 28 September 2010, 07:06 PM.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

We have plenty of 1pc GBL cues in stock at present but only a few 3/4 jointed cues left.
            The 3/4 GBL cues are currently being made, we are hoping to receive them just before christmas.
            Cues in stock can be with you in a matter or 24 - 48 hours
            shipping abroad is normally 2 - 5 days
            We can ship just about anywhere in the world for less than £40
            Typical prices anywhere in Europe £20 - £28

I hope this helps.

How far from the train station are you?
            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

About 2 miles, when you get to Thornaby station give me a buzz and I'll pick you up.
              www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                Nice and precise splice work...may I ask how you come across this factory?
                I still remember the first time I saw a picture of your cue I thought it was a Wooldridge.
                Lets say I have good connections, and that's a very nice compliment poolqjunkie thanks.
                www.greenbaize.com

Comment

About 2 miles, when you get to Thornaby station give me a buzz and I'll pick you up.
                  Thanks for that, as soon as I have got some cash together I will make the journey up to you.
                  Its a five hour trip! so I will have to wait until I have a spare day aswell!

ATB
                  Danny
                  Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

1 more new and affordable awesome cue from thailand

Comment

Working...
                    X