Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great lesson there from Nic .. thanks for sharing Cue1

Comment

Titan tip is compressed tip. It looks like elk master but hard one and plays LOVELY. Hold chalk much better and shape, Very hard to get this tip. This days almost 30 out of top 50 pro players use. Neil Robertson plays for a year now and Ronnie as well.

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
        great lesson there from Nic .. thanks for sharing Cue1
        You're very welcome It just took me a few minutes to remember where I had seen it before Getting old!!!
        Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
        Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

ronnie said he could make a century in the second or third frame with any decent cue.
          RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
            Titan tip is compressed tip. It looks like elk master but hard one and plays LOVELY. Hold chalk much better and shape, Very hard to get this tip. This days almost 30 out of top 50 pro players use. Neil Robertson plays for a year now and Ronnie as well.
            No wonder never seen much of this tips around.. thanks woolf. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
              You're very welcome It just took me a few minutes to remember where I had seen it before Getting old!!!
              is quite fast actually..

Comment

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                ronnie said he could make a century in the second or third frame with any decent cue.
                He sure can... The likes of him & Mark J. can do so with anything that has a cue tip on
                Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
                Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

where can i get hold of any of these titan tips ?

Comment

Originally Posted by aussie147 View Post
                    where can i get hold of any of these titan tips ?
                    Was wondering the same thing...

Comment

I bought them from john parris when servicing my cue. Anthony Hamilton told me that he has a number for Titan snooker or something like that. I will see him today and post the number later if i can get.

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                        I bought them from john parris when servicing my cue. Anthony Hamilton told me that he has a number for Titan snooker or something like that. I will see him today and post the number later if i can get.
                        If you're able to get your hands on it.. reserve one or two for me buddy
                        :snooker:

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X