Custom cue, by who and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with Sanman,

I have bought a number of cues for a number of different reasons (to collect, beauty of design, etc) always with the silent hope to find amongst them that special cue that plays perfectly for me.

Amongst my current assortment of cues the one that I found to be the best player for me is a old whippy, machine spliced Joe Davis club cue of maple and rosewood. I definately did not think that I will play with it when I bought it - was simply for my collection.

Just goes to show - you can not order the perfect cue. You can only discover it.

Comment

Tony Wilshaw!!!

Comment

Trevor white or an oldish second hand Parris, I have a TW and the feel & finish is top class, unlike my JP Regal that I just sold, poor finish and felt like a broom handle, lifeless

I had a 10 year old second hand JP exclusive and that was a great cue, shame the tip was only 8.3mm if it was 1.2mm bigger I'd still have it.

trevor is hard to get hold of and takes about 4months to make, but well worth the wait.

JP a few in stock and about 6-8 week wait.

Comment

I only had experience with Robin Cook,but his cues are brilliant...
          You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Working...
          X