New cue mastercraft eclipse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cue mastercraft eclipse?

Hi guys I'm looking at buying a new cue. I've decided on going with mastercraft. I came across the eclipse model on maximumbreak which seems to look different from the same model on mastercrafts site. How come that is??

https://www.maximumbreak-snooker-sto...ipse-Cue.html#
    http://www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk/10....php?p=2&pno=0

I was thinking of a custom order with mastercraft but I really need a new cue within 4 weeks tbh

Its got a different badge so maybe a special order ??

Comment

I bought an Eclipse last year. Dave told me they moved to the round badges a while ago. The olive wood is lighter in colour than on the maxibreak site. Nice cue.

Comment

Get in touch with Dave at Mastercraft he's a genuine, helpful bloke who's keen to please so i'm sure he'll be able to sort something out for you.

He might even have something made up he could alter to your ideal spec within the 4 weeks, or even custom make one depending on there workload, great value for money though whatever you choose & they don't charge the earth for custom making your own design if you wanted to.

Comment

Ive decided to go custom with mastercraft. But typical as soon as i submit my order dave has gone on holiday for a week

Comment

Originally Posted by woozor View Post
            Ive decided to go custom with mastercraft. But typical as soon as i submit my order dave has gone on holiday for a week
            woozer Happened that way for me as well. Does give you time to reflect on what you want tho! Couple of things I would have done differently has I known. Mastercraft do different types of joints so worth talking to Dave about the pros and cons of each one. Some are better than others. You can get a personalised badge fitted for about a fiver. If you'd like a particular type of tip fitted best get it done by Dave. You can fiddle about with the veneers to get colours you like and make the cue a bit more unique to you. I'm sure you'll have ordered a mini-butt but Dave will make you up a longer one as well it you ask. I got a 20" one and its really handy.
            Let us all know how you get on and be sure to post a picture.

Comment

same goes here, when u decide on a cue and send an mail to confirm the order the cue maker go missing... not trying to point anyone but just sharing stuff wif guys in ere eager on placing orders.

Comment

Originally Posted by woozor View Post
                What a shame mate, but I wouldn't worry i'm sure you still get the cue fairly quick as most our makers have a waiting time unless you get lucky with something anyway.

Nice to know somethings being made from scratch to your own design & spec though & i'm sure it will be worth the wait & you'll get a nice cue in the end.

Comment

if you need the cue urgently, you may have to double check with the timeframe, i got my mastercraft cue recently and i have waited for 9 weeks....

Comment

I bought my Eclipse early this year, wonderful cue.
                    Dave is the right person to talk to....

Last edited by kadobau; 24 September 2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by amashun View Post
                      if you need the cue urgently, you may have to double check with the timeframe, i got my mastercraft cue recently and i have waited for 9 weeks....
                      Ha! Ha! Me~~~~ 8 weeks. But nice cue, worth to wait.

Comment

Yes, i must say the cue is excellent value of money. I starting to like it very much and keep using it very often....

Comment

Ive actually already ordered my new cue and should have in couple days. Will post pics in pics thread when its here.

Comment

Working...
                          X