No announcement yet.

Cue alterations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only it had been the pressure of being on TV!! That would've been a great excuse, wish I'd thought of it first! Lol

Naw, it was more the number of matches played in such a short time - we're not used to playing best-of-27 frames, so that was a shock to the system tbh, and playing 3 matches per day was difficult too. However, this time we'd have been going into known territory, and I'd have made sure we'd have had more than 9 guys with us so's I could have a rest!!!

I hope you and the team will do well again this year, bigger and better as you say, and I'll look forward to 2011 before having a nice big helping of revenge butty!!

Cheers mate,
    Keith
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Just sent the Cue to Dave Coutts, will let you know how good the work is in a couple of weeks
      Thanks

Comment

KeithinFrance

There is a very good knee doctor in Abbevile, France. Have you tried him? He does knees and hips.

I went there to have my hip done several years ago and he is more efficient than most of the docs here, with less scarring and dont need so much use of sticks after. You leave using just one stick and not crutches.
        :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
          KeithinFrance

There is a very good knee doctor in Abbevile, France. Have you tried him? He does knees and hips.

I went there to have my hip done several years ago and he is more efficient than most of the docs here, with less scarring and dont need so much use of sticks after. You leave using just one stick and not crutches.
          Did i miss something here?

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
            KeithinFrance

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
            Did i miss something here?
            Yip Cazmac1, it's not easy to follow this thread, having re-read it; Acrowot was recommending this doc as I've had a problem with my right knee for more than 2 years now. However, while I thank Acrowot for his advice, unfortunately my knee is unoperable. I have a syndrome called algoneurodystrophy, or CRPS - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome - which attacks the joint itself as well as the central and sympathetic nervous systems, and any operation will only start the whole process all over again!! I really don't want to do that! All this because I twisted my knee when I slipped and fell while walking my son to school. Note to self: don't slip again!

Thanks for your kind thoughts Acrowot, it's appreciated.
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

sorry to hear that. I hope you can find some sort of treatment in the future.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                sorry to hear that. I hope you can find some sort of treatment in the future.
                Thanks very much, it's appreciated.

I'm still undergoing treatment at the mo (been on different medications, treatments etc ever since this bloody thing was diagnosed!) but nothing seems to really work. Temporary relief, yes - temporary progress, yes - but nothing long-term unfortunately. However, I'm going back into hospital at the end of November (right at the time of Trecco Bay - damn!!) and we're going to try more things and see if one of them'll help me to walk again. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                X