replica gravity 360 pro action trainer cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by oscarthegrouch View Post
    why the **** would anyone want a snooker cue with a spring in the middle?

Grouch
    http://www.gravitycue.com/
    "The 360 PureCue Action Trainer is without doubt the most effective cue sports training device ever produced. Not only does it diagnose all the individual flaws in every players cue action, (including snatching), it will, with practise iron them out. The secret lies in the patented self centring spring mechanism. The ingenious yet simple invention acts much like any normal cue when you execute the shot to the best of YOUR technical ability but will bend and cause you to lose complete control of the stroke when you don’t. This level of instant feedback provides the most comprehensive personal development process available to the modern player and will help train a near perfect relationship between yourself and the cue. Quite simply to master the 360 PureCue Action Trainer is to master and unlock the finest playing version of yourself."

Comment

Originally Posted by oscarthegrouch View Post
      I seeeeeee

It's some sort of training aid.

have you got one of these things then thinsy, JRC750?
      I dont need to spend money on a bendy cue to prove ime rubbish
      Some people have tho - look here for feedback
      http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...0+training+cue

Comment

Neil here.

I'm not going to attempt to state what should be the obvious (to anyone with an ounce of integrity) and go into detail about the time, money, effort etc. it's taken me personally to get to the stage where I see my own unique ideas brought to fruition. However, what I will add is that much apart from myself, there is a long line of friends, family and professional people who have for years (in numerous capacities) put a huge amount of faith in what is trying to be achieved here, and without them there wouldn't be the company we have today, one that is effectively aiming to help improve player performance
        across the board.

Yes, we have a tracking system in place and a very strong legal team who can more than take care of the matters in question, but I am currently working on new developments that are close to completion that I believe are some of our most exiting to date and I'm sure it's only appropriate to be allowed to feel the excitement of this process without the negativity these actions bring. I just find it impossible to even begin to try and understand how anyone can ever even attempt to justify in there own minds stealing other peoples ideas.

I'm also aware that it's not just our products that these people have designs on counterfeiting, but in the main, the response these actions have been met with is as heartening to me as I'm sure it will be to the other companies mentioned. I'd also like to think that there is only a very small percentage of people/ companies capable of this sort of thing and it's up to the rest of us to not let this happen.
        Neil Johnson
        Technical Development Director
        www.gravitycue.com

Comment

Originally Posted by GravityCue View Post
          Neil here.

I'm not going to attempt to state what should be the obvious (to anyone with an ounce of integrity) and go into detail about the time, money, effort etc. it's taken me personally to get to the stage where I see my own unique ideas brought to fruition. However, what I will add is that much apart from myself, there is a long line of friends, family and professional people who have for years (in numerous capacities) put a huge amount of faith in what is trying to be achieved here, and without them there wouldn't be the company we have today, one that is effectively aiming to help improve player performance
          across the board.

Yes, we have a tracking system in place and a very strong legal team who can more than take care of the matters in question, but I am currently working on new developments that are close to completion that I believe are some of our most exiting to date and I'm sure it's only appropriate to be allowed to feel the excitement of this process without the negativity these actions bring. I just find it impossible to even begin to try and understand how anyone can ever even attempt to justify in there own minds stealing other peoples ideas.

I'm also aware that it's not just our products that these people have designs on counterfeiting, but in the main, the response these actions have been met with is as heartening to me as I'm sure it will be to the other companies mentioned. I'd also like to think that there is only a very small percentage of people/ companies capable of this sort of thing and it's up to the rest of us to not let this happen.
          Well said Neil!
          I wish you every success in putting a stop to this counterfeiter and look forward to seeing your future inventions!
          See you soon mate

Comment

Neil, wish you all the best with your product.
            For me, I just take it as a compliment that someone would copy my cue/design but my design is not patented.
            Yours is a different story.
            It really makes me mad to see someone trying to promote a thief's work here on the forum as if nothing is wrong about it. And I have to give it to you for being able to remain so clam and civilized.
            I have personally seen this cue maker's work in pictures (from another forum member) and it is a joke to say his work is on par with Mike's or John's.
            There are million of these people all over the world. The reason why they have to copy is because they cannot make anything on their own that is worth anything--this fact alone should tell anyone with any common sense the quality of the workmanship (or the lack of) of such thieves.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Any discount on buying the real thing?

Comment

Stan, poolqjunkie, thanks.
                Neil Johnson
                www.gravitycue.com

Comment

Originally Posted by strongbone View Post
                  Any discount on buying the real thing?
                  Why, are you intending to buy in bulk?
                  Neil Johnson
                  www.gravitycue.com

Comment

no, just one

Comment

Originally Posted by strongbone View Post
                      no, just one
                      In that case, and if you wish, you can make an order on line www.gravitycue.com
                      Neil Johnson
                      www.gravitycue.com

Comment

Working...
                      X