replica gravity 360 pro action trainer cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replica gravity 360 pro action trainer cue

saw a replica of a gravity 360 pro action trainer today i have to ash quality was alot better than the real thing.have pics but dont know how to put them on here.need help.

Images are attached to this post.

Can I ask who has made this cue?
    Attached Files

Comment

Would this be illegal since the 360 guys have it patented ?

Comment

its made by a local cue maker.regarding the legality , i think it is illegal to copy the cue.

Comment

by local you mean in Pakistan?
          Are there good cue makers in Pakistan?

Comment

pakistan cue makers

The best Swedish player by the name of Farhan Mirza is using a cue made in pakistan after his old cue got stolen when he traveled to India for the amateur world championship a while back. So they must be good
            :snooker:

Comment

there are many v good cue makers in pakistan but the the one who made this cue is my first preference.I have owned mw and jp and have to say his cues are great value and are of the same quality if not better.(with all due respect to mw and jp , cause they are great cue makers).All his cues have nice and even splices jet black ebony and high quality woods.I am getting a replica made from him of the aurora cue http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...tures&page=142 the cue is costing me nothing compared to the top cue makers , but the good part is that the make and finish is off the same quality. by the way farhan mirza was a pakistani cueist who changed his nationality.

Comment

I am sure Neil and Airin are very flattered that your cuemaker has chosen to copy their products!

Does he have any original ideas of his own? mad:

Comment

Originally Posted by stan-mullin View Post
                  I am sure Neil and Airin are very flattered that your cuemaker has chosen to copy their products!

Does he have any original ideas of his own? mad:
                  Creating original work with original idea might be the biggest difference between a handyman and a craftsman...
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

well he was talking about creating a cue with a spring in it about 2 years back to be honest , but he had alot of work on his hands and slacked , but he claims that he created the cue 3 months before the gravity cue was created.God knows what the truth is , but he has sold hundreds of these cues if not a couple of thousand , because they are only 45 pound a peice.

Comment

How much are they selling one of these back in Pakistan ?

Comment

about 45 pounds that equals too 45 * 130 = 5850 RUPEES but after a bit of bargaining can get it for 4500 Rupees

Comment

he has a array of cues ranging from 1 pound to 300 pounds.I got the 1 pound cue and was not bad it was machine spliced.The 300 pound cue was a good cue , but a little to complicated for my liking had 60+ splices , crazy amount of work on it

Comment

Originally Posted by ibrahim View Post
                            he has a array of cues ranging from 1 pound to 300 pounds.I got the 1 pound cue and was not bad it was machine spliced.The 300 pound cue was a good cue , but a little to complicated for my liking had 60+ splices , crazy amount of work on it
                            60+ splices!!!!
                            Can you please show a pic of that cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by ibrahim View Post
                              well he was talking about creating a cue with a spring in it about 2 years back to be honest , but he had alot of work on his hands and slacked , but he claims that he created the cue 3 months before the gravity cue was created.God knows what the truth is , but he has sold hundreds of these cues if not a couple of thousand , because they are only 45 pound a peice.
                              £45 in pakistan is a lot of money.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X