Snooker-size Moori tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker-size Moori tips

Hi everyone. Well it looks like there might be a possibility to get Moori soft and medium tips that are sized for snooker. It's a long story but essentially, I started the conversation a few months ago with my best friend in Japan (who is Japanese yes). He tried to get a hold of Moori for me but was unsuccessful.

Regardless, I figured there must be a need to make snooker sized Moori tips and so decided to find out how to tool them myself for other snooker loopies like me. I have the setup ready and have tested a few myself and they look and work great. Delaminations won't be a problem because I carefully re-tool them.

Are you interested in snooker size Moori tips (or any tips re-tooled for that matter) or having layered tips re-tooled specifically for your cue? There would be a small fee for the service and I would sell tips as well. Optionally, I may consider having people send me tips have them re-sized.

If you are interested, leave a reply to this thread. If I see enough interest, I will setup a way to take orders and publish more info online.

Thanks!
    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Forgot to mention I can currently do 9mm, 9.5mm, 9.75mm, 10mm. I may be able to do custom-sizes in 0.1mm increments as well if there is interest.

Comment

Hello LonghBomber,

I have been experimenting with different tips for a while now, when I find the perfect tip I will send you a couple of dozen.

Cheers,

Rolly C. sends
      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
        Hello LonghBomber,

I have been experimenting with different tips for a while now, when I find the perfect tip I will send you a couple of dozen.

Cheers,

Rolly C. sends
        Cool. I would be happy to re-tool the tips for you. What tip are you playing with these days on your cue? Have you found anything that has the capabilities of an Elkmaster without playing hard?

Comment

Any chance they will be available in 11 mm, if so i will have some off you .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
            Any chance they will be available in 11 mm, if so i will have some off you .
            I can do 11m with a bit of work yes. I will update this thread with pics in a week or so once I get them made up.

Comment

Working...
            X