Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's really fast mate.. looking forward to see your Parris :snooker:

Comment

I had once bought a JP classic in similar condition whereby the owner had kept the cue in the case for abt 5yrs locked up in the storage room.

I got it cheap at ard 120GBP and did some work on it.
      In the end, i managed to sell it off for abt 300GBP.
      I have got to say that the cue was wonderful to play with, too bad it doesnt have a SD joint, otherwise it will be a keeper.

Good luck on your cue. cazmac1

Comment

parris cues

you and caz are a pair of lucky b*****ds all i ever found was a bent two piece riley lol

Comment

At least you have a pair of riley Jim.. I don't have anything at all...

Comment

cues

rrrrrrrrrrrrr what do u want for christmas freddie

Comment

Haha.. are you going to be my Santa ???

There are two things I wanted for quite long, an old JP Classic cue and a one piece cue case that be able to hold two cues. Spoted an nice JP and good price offer by a member in TSF. Still saving up for it, think won't be able to make it by this year. Fastest would be at least New Year or Summer Holiday. Hopefully, it's still available by that time.

Bout cue case, I have wont two nice one on ebay. But the seller is from UK and the postage to my country is very expensive and is almost three time the price of the cue case that I'm going to pay for.

This are the two case(wouldn't say really cheap but at least within my expectation)
              http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI....L:COSI:MY:1123

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI....L:COSI:MY:1123

Never got lucky with snooker auctions and ebay......................... ><

Comment

transfer costs

i know what you mean freddie just got cue and case from terry in canada cheaper in england

Comment

It's always cheaper and alot of good snooker stuff in UK..

Comment

cue costs

not when you get the bug ive spent 5 grand on cues over the last 4 years and over a grand in last 12 months trying to make a cue what with buying wood ,lathes and other sundries lol

Comment

Luckily you are staying at UK bro.. ppl like us staying from another side of the world really gotta hold our temptation ><

Comment

Working...
                      X