Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do any pro's play with trevor white cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
    Maybe kazman is John Parris
    Maybe kezman could be another fedia alias?

Comment

[QUOTE=ADR147;546741]john would not be so stupid.[/QUOTE

Of course you know I was only joking

Comment

Originally Posted by kezman View Post
        John Parris is the best cue maker. Ricky Walden play with john parris ultimate and you can also ask trevor to confirm. 85 out of top 100 play with john parris cues, Mainly Ultimate.
        Have you met fella called Fedia aka Andrey by any chance ??? As this sounds very alike his statements regards JP cues. Not that I have anything igainst JP. just a thought.

Comment

Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
          completely disagree! have had 2 JP ...one professional and other one was special didnt like the feel of them and the quality of splicing was not quite up to standard of say TW or MW.
          Spot on.

Comment

Originally Posted by kezman View Post
            John Parris is the best cue maker. Ricky Walden play with john parris ultimate and you can also ask trevor to confirm. 85 out of top 100 play with john parris cues, Mainly Ultimate.
            Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
            Ricky Walden play with the same cue as Ronnie john parris ultimate with tradition style,
            there are no better cue maker than john parris and it is not the case that top players getting them for free its jus no one can make the same cues than john parris do.
            Hope it helps
            These two posts Sound pretty similar to me! With the same sort of bias in it. Only One thing slipping through my mind.... Tha Fedia is amongst Us

Comment

Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
              These two posts Sound pretty similar to me! With the same sort of bias in it. Only One thing slipping through my mind.... Tha Fedia is amongst Us
              i could have it chased up but truthfully i just can't be bothered!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                i could have it chased up but truthfully i just can't be bothered!
                No need for that Andrew, as you have more serious business to take care of... Providing quality cues to ordinary people

Comment

I went to play my pool match tonight and it was canceled, but I had a few games before leaving the pub, one of the guys had a JP proffesional cue and the shaft was very nice. I asked him when he brought it and he said around 7 years ago. So maybe there is some truth in the fact that JP cues have gone down hill. I would not say this of all his cue's, indeed I just brought one for a hell of a lot of money and the cue is first class. But having looked at a few in the racks I would not say that of all his cues. Of course this is just my opinion and another person might like that kind of shaft. Of course it could have just been timing and if I had gone maybe a month later there might be some great cues in the lower range
                  Last edited by cazmac1; 10 January 2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

ryan day seems to be playing with a new one pc cue at the welsh open, any info on who made it and specs???
                    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

I heard Terry Griffiths say on tonights coverage that 'Trevor' made it for him so there is a good chance it is Trevor White.
                      It does seem to be working!!

Comment

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                        ryan day seems to be playing with a new one pc cue at the welsh open, any info on who made it and specs???
                        Not got a clue mate but I notice its a 2 pc and he's looking pretty hot with it.

Comment

i believe it is trevor.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Ryan Day's Cue

Terry exact word's were Trevor from Brigdend made his cue sometime back, Cant be many cue maker's named trevor form there

Comment

I dont think ryan will be changing this cue anytime soon. It looks to be a cracker for him.

Comment

Ryan himself mentioned it after his win against Jimmy that Trevor made it. As everyone else has said he's playing superbly well with it. Don't know how long he's had it, probably a couple of months, he was using it during the shootout but can't remember seeing it before then.

Looks to have a lot of confidence with it which is unusual to bond so quickly with a cue. Trev, kindly supply the specs if you please?

Comment

Working...
                                X