Cue shops in Glasgow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue shops in Glasgow?

Does anyone know of any snooker or 8 ball pool shops in the Glasgow or the sourrounding area where you can try a cue before you buy. I've been looking for a cue for a while now and can't seem to find any shops that are not JJB. Been offered a few cues but they would have to be posted to me so would prefer to go to a store where you can have a shot of them to see if you like them. Rather than pay alot of money then try to sell the cue a week later. Thanks again, Chris.

Originally Posted by csrfc View Post
    Does anyone know of any snooker or 8 ball pool shops in the Glasgow or the sourrounding area where you can try a cue before you buy. I've been looking for a cue for a while now and can't seem to find any shops that are not JJB. Been offered a few cues but they would have to be posted to me so would prefer to go to a store where you can have a shot of them to see if you like them. Rather than pay alot of money then try to sell the cue a week later. Thanks again, Chris.

Did I not already tell you that myself, Daz, Paul Preston have loads of cues you can try before you buy. I don't sell for profit I just mess about but Paul and Daz retail for profit and if you try and find something nearly right, could order something specifically for you. There is also Richy McDonald who can be found on here as the doctor or at the Cue Club south side.

I guarantee you between those names over 100 cues to try.

Every one of these options will provide better quality at lower prices than a club.

There were two shops in Glasgow, both shut last year. There are various clubs where you can buy over priced tat that won't last. The information is out there, you have it.

Again.
    Last edited by jb134; 7 December 2010, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
      Did I not already tell you that myself, Daz, Paul Preston have loads of cues you can try before you buy. I don't sell for profit I just mess about but Paul and Daz retail for profit and if you try and find something nearly right, could order something specifically for you. There is also Richy McDonald who can be found on here as the doctor or at the Cue Club south side.

I guarantee you between those names over 100 cues to try.

Every one of these options will provide better quality at lower prices than a club.

There were two shops in Glasgow, both shut last year. There are various clubs where you can buy over priced tat that won't last. The information is out there, you have it.

Again.
      Thanks again, I had spoke to Paul at the 15's A about going up and trying a few cues when my Dad got some time off of work and Paul was free but by the time Paul was finished with the A event then Pettycur Bay the snow had started. We were supposed to go up on Monday just there but yet again the weather stopped that.

I had a look at the RDA cue stall at the 15's and the only cue which I liked I could not try it as there were no practise tables and it didn't open on the Sunday so didn't really have a chance to buy. Yet again could not go up to Rosyth to see Daz because of my Dad's working hours and the weather so had been wondering if there was anything in Glasgow so I could just get the train up. I had cleared out my email's so didn't have your contact details to see if you had any cues or where you were so I could come and have a look at some.

Comment

If you're in Glasgow, Richy is probably your man. Although if the weather clears up, I'll be in Glasgow on Friday. Adr147 on here might be able to help too but he's near Perth. Snookerpoolman on here does good value custom cues but you couldn't try.
        Last edited by jb134; 8 December 2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

If your in Glasgow on Friday give me a shout. I'm there just now as my college is closed

Comment

Working...
          X