O'min fakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'min fakes

I know there are a few O'min cues floating around on ebay. how do you tell if it is fake? any give away signs?

Cheers

There is actually a Chinese company registered as O'min cue in China which nothing related to O'min Thailand at all.

Comment

Originally Posted by amashun View Post
      There is actually a Chinese company registered as O'min cue in China which nothing related to O'min Thailand at all.
      You know something
      Yes there are many fakes these days. Many from China (selling to the World), a few from Thailand (selling locally only, hardly export). See 'thread' Post Pictures of your Cues in this TSF. I have my private cuecrafters, and they just finished my latest work. Proud of it. All by Thais, woods and crafters. Happy Holidays
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

There are a few ways to tell whether it's genuine or not. I think the badge and joint for the fake ones are different. Can try this, http://originalomin.com/2009/07/30/h...on-cues-by-jc/

But like Amashun says there are many imitations from China. And they looks just like the original ones. The only way to tell is the balancing and quality of the work.

I may be wrong.

Cheers :snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X