No announcement yet.

My New Trevor White cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me wonder; all those flash splicings and veneers, but nothing looks better than that! Lovely cue.
    Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

hi all
      what a great looking cue.
      i joined the forum awhile back but work matters have kept me very busy so not had much spare time. until now that is. i think all that hard work means i deserve a treat so would be greatfull if someone could help me out with contacting trevor white. i have read that his user is trevs1 but i am not sure how to contact him. if any one could help me out with this that would be great or just pass on my email (johnstaceyuk@yahoo.co.uk) as one of the other posts said he sends out pictures of cue he has made and that would be a great help to narrow down what sort of looking cue i would like. thanks for any help you can give with this and merry christmas

Comment

Loads of examples of Trevor White cues here:

http://files.vandeweyerstudios.be/tw/

Comment

thanks. some great cues on there. i think it a lak of privileges on my user account thats stopping me being able to pm trevs1. how do i sort this?

Comment

You need a minimum of 10 posts to be able to pm people, and then maybe a short delay before it works. Just look about and offer advice/make comments on cues and you will soon be there. Altho Trevor is kind of notorious for not answering emails as quick as you would ideally prefer

Comment

You will only need 10 posts, his email has been posted on here, but I don't think it would be right to post it without permission.

Comment

Anyway, you may as well take time to decide exactly what you want, after all, it's gonna be a long wait once you've ordered! Lots of information on TW cues on here.

Comment

thanks. my email is johnstaceyuk@yahoo.co.uk. please could email it to me as it is for my use only to order a cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post

If I were you though I'd get myself down to the Snooker hall for a few frames with it quick sharp, mind you you've no cash left to pay for the table!
                    WELL ...tomorrow is another day and ill have 8 straight hours of practice and getting use to it a little bit :snooker:

Comment

With all the lovely and differnt wood/designs of cues on here , its nice to see the traditional ebony , stunning cue mucka .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                        With all the lovely and differnt wood/designs of cues on here , its nice to see the traditional ebony , stunning cue mucka .
                        thanks mate, i just thought that pain ebony will look simple , in the same time classy and it does !!!

Comment

that looks like jimmy whites cue

Comment

Another tasty looking cue. Good luck playing with it, i'm sure you will love it though.

Comment

Originally Posted by johnstaceyuk View Post
                              hi all
                              what a great looking cue.
                              i joined the forum awhile back but work matters have kept me very busy so not had much spare time. until now that is. i think all that hard work means i deserve a treat so would be greatfull if someone could help me out with contacting trevor white. i have read that his user is trevs1 but i am not sure how to contact him. if any one could help me out with this that would be great or just pass on my email (johnstaceyuk@yahoo.co.uk) as one of the other posts said he sends out pictures of cue he has made and that would be a great help to narrow down what sort of looking cue i would like. thanks for any help you can give with this and merry christmas
                              Trevor is a very kind and helpful person, yes his nick name is trevs1, any question you can ask him, he will try his best to help you.
                              Good luck!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NJt...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObX6G...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNirO2VkH4
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uYI...eature=related

Comment

gr8 looking cue! i want one like this too

Comment

Working...
                                X