www.phoenixcue.com

lovely butt work!

Comment

Nice burl

Comment

New Cue

Butt Rosewood

Comment

how much are these cues to buy? your website isnt in english at the checkout

Comment

More

Comment

I tried out a Phoenix cue at Craftman Cues in Leeds today - fantastic cue - 3/4 butt jointed with lovely inlays and nice stiff ash shaft - cost £230.

I would have bought it there and then but for the fact I already have an O'min and a Mastercraft and can't afford another cue .

If I am honest probably would prefer the Pheonix to both - highly recommended.

Craftsman will be stocking a small range of these cues and well worth checking out if you are in market for a quality cue.

regards Sprogbasket.

Comment

looks very nice cue ..i need to try it
                Hi Im from Israel sorry about my bad English

Comment

Very nice looking cues!
                  "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

beemly Please e-mail me at: topgazza@aol.com

Gaz.

Comment

I'm very lucky as i live 5 mins down the road from Craftsman.
                      This shop is excellent as you get to try cues out before you
                      buy. As you can imagine i visit the shop regularly to check out
                      the stock and new arrivals. I can't believe the quality of these
                      Phoenix cues for the price you pay they are worth every penny.
                      I now have a machine spliced one and am going to Craftsman again
                      tomorrow to purchase one of the hand spliced cues i had reserved last
                      weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X