Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
    Thanks

Well even if he does charge it's not a lot maybe 50 gbp.

Merry Christmas
    Dont think he charges muck , i asked to look for a specific type of shaft and he did,nt mention any cost .

Comment

I find that to be really amazing,as I think that every other cue maker would charge more for specific ash?
      You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

When i changed my spec from a 1 piece to a 3/4 Robin said it would be extra , then i sent him pics of a cue yesterday and asked him if could find something similar , he said fine he would look but did,nt mention that it would cost extra .

Comment

I don't get it why is it more expensive to make 3/4 cue than 1 piece,personally I think that it is much harder to make a 1 piece cue...
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
            I don't get it why is it more expensive to make 3/4 cue than 1 piece,personally I think that it is much harder to make a 1 piece cue...
            Maybe the cost of supplying and time fitting the joint, extra cost of ebony ???

Comment

Some charge extra for one piece and others for a 3/4

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                When i changed my spec from a 1 piece to a 3/4 Robin said it would be extra , then i sent him pics of a cue yesterday and asked him if could find something similar , he said fine he would look but did,nt mention that it would cost extra .
                maybe he had already made the cue and it would be additional work.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

lovely chevron pattern. really nice cue

Comment

@ Acidash

thanks for your kind words. It is an amazing cue
                    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      maybe he had already made the cue and it would be additional work.
                      Well if you look at his website he charges 250 for one piece cue and 270 for 3/4 cue. I agree with jrc it could be because of the ebony and the work it takes to put the joint correctly,but still I believe that it is much harder to make a nice 1 piece cue
                      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Working...
                      X