Would it be possible.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be possible.....

and how much would it likely cost for me to have the Tricky Tree Forest logo spliced or whatever into a new cue???????

And what would the likely cost be if it's possible?????

Am thinking that as and when I get some cash together in the new year I'd like to have this done by one of the many fine cue makers out there. (Which one to chose is also a massive dilema as they all seem so good at what they do, how do you chose???) Might rile my opponents in the Derbyshire snooker league I play in and give me a bit of advantage too!
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

well u can easily get that cnc or engraved onto a badge n put on your cue, or hav it cnc cut so u get 2 dif. kinds of woods makin up the logo, then hav it spliced on your cue. also do u hav rights to use that logo? cause a cuemaker might become liable for using it without permission if they find out n decide to make a case out of it. but in general, u shouldnt hav too much problems getting the logo if ur willing to pay the right people. not sure how much itd cost tho. doubt a cue maker would do it himself.

Comment

I really can't see anybody being arsed about me using the logo, would be a different matter if I were a pro, but other than that I really can't see it being an issue.
      One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Working...
      X