Robbed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbed!

Well my Forum members...some to***r has broken in and stolen my cue ...amongst other items. Dont suppose any of you lovely people can donate any unwanted cue to replace the one stolen from me at this time of year can you??
    If not, never mind and all have a good Christmas and prosperous New Year.

Take care guys and gals

Glenn

Bleeding scum
    Gutted for you, was it a decent cue ???

Comment

Well it was to me. It was an old Riley Tombstone that I've had for the last 20 years. No insurance on it of course....gutted! Will have to start all over again. Getting a bit too old for all this...might even consider giving up the beautiful game after 32 years. Thats twice now I've been robbed. First the old Burwat Champion I'd had since 1978 and now the old Tombstone....to****s!!

Comment

*******s and utter scum!

Shame I can't help you out, don't go giving up on the snooker though.....
        One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Horrible, especially at this time of year. Please don't give up! Hopefully someone here has a cue they don't need, although of course it wont replace what you've lost. I would give you mine, but I've only got one!
          Hope you can still enjoy Christmas.
          Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

Whats your specs Glen

Comment

f*cking c*nts

thats awful mate!

speaking of insurance, is there a 'snooker cue insurance available'?

Comment

Post your specs bud and if I have anything it's yours.

Comment

cue

give your address you might get get 1 in new year sales

Comment

Thanks guys for all your kind comments. For those who wanted to know, the specs of my old cue were hand spliced ash, 57.5" long, 11mm tip,31mm butt, medium stiff but really responsive and the balance point at about 17.5". Doubt that I will find anything to compare, but you never know. Cheers again to you all!

Comment

Same thing happened to me 18 months ago. Some to$$er broke into my car and stole my tw cue. 2 weeks ago the cops rang me up and informed me they have found it and told me to pick it up. I had to hold back my tears after seeing the state it was in. It had staines and dents on it but worse of all the shaft has got a big wrap on it. I have now hung it up verticaaly, hopefully that'll strighten it. If not will have to send it back to trevor and that won't be cheap from my side of the world.

All the best with your cue!

Comment

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
                        Thanks guys for all your kind comments. For those who wanted to know, the specs of my old cue were hand spliced ash, 57.5" long, 11mm tip,31mm butt, medium stiff but really responsive and the balance point at about 17.5". Doubt that I will find anything to compare, but you never know. Cheers again to you all!

I have a one piece hand spliced old ejr that might fit the bill for you buddy only thing is tip is nearer 10mm and it's got a lot of chevrons on top but it's a player and it's yours gratis as it's Xmas.

Pm me your email address and if you like the pics I'll post it Wednesday.

Comment

Could be our own heart-warming Christmas forum story!
                          Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

Sorry Glenn i dont have nothing close to those specs . Best of luck , i,m sure you,ll find one .

Comment

Pictures sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X