Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!!!

hi

ive recently just got back into snooker after some time off but im loooking for a new cue please have a look at the challenger cue in the link below any thoughts on tip size and if it worth the moneyif anyone has any feed back would be great

thanks

http://www.snookercues.com/Best_sell...CHALLENGER_CUE

Never seen them so cant comment on the quality . If it was my money i would,nt entertain them i would buy from the tried and trusted even if it sosts a bit more .

Comment

Originally Posted by carlpearse View Post
      hi

ive recently just got back into snooker after some time off but im loooking for a new cue please have a look at the challenger cue in the link below any thoughts on tip size and if it worth the moneyif anyone has any feed back would be great

thanks

http://www.snookercues.com/Best_sell...CHALLENGER_CUE
      Hi Carl,
      where abouts are u from?
      I have a cue for sale, it will be probably be a better quality or at the very least quite similar.

I paid £120 for it over 2 years ago but would be willing to sell mine for the same price with a black alumiunum case if you are interested?

I can send you pics by email if u post your address up on here?

Comment

Personally I wouldn't Touch it also, I would either Wait and Get a Better Cue and would Recommend a Hand Spliced Cue not Machine Spliced.

The way you tell is Machine Spliced Cues have Point at end of Splices and Hand Spliced are Rounded.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
          Personally I wouldn't Touch it also, I would either Wait and Get a Better Cue and would Recommend a Hand Spliced Cue not Machine Spliced.

The way you tell is Machine Spliced Cues have Point at end of Splices and Hand Spliced are Rounded.

Gaz.
          BTW mine's a hand spliced

Comment

Working...
          X