• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheers bud, i need some bits & bats.

Comment

he is in frekleton-preston

Comment

For 350 GBP you can get a very decent cue custom made from Trevor White, with beautiful splice work and excellent playability.
        With John Parris, you can get his stock model with a bit of change left for extensions and such but if you want his custom cues it is not enough I am afraid.
        Some players are just looking for a great playing cue but some are also looking fro great craftsmanship. It really depends on what you are looking for exactly.
        From what I understand, Northwest cue is known for its playability.
        Last edited by poolqjunkie; 3 January 2011, 11:30 PM.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Flame,have PM to you Kevs details.

Comment

Old_School, could you please pm me his details to, preferably an email address if poss
            many thanks
            D

Comment

EvilDealer, see the following:
              www.cuemakers.co.uk
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I got a cue from Kevin last november and it's a cracker. Problem is it's too heavy for me, I thought i'd try something heavier than I normally use but sadly it hasn't worked out. The cue is excellent though, Kevin is one of the best and i'll be ordering a lighter cue from him very soon.
                #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Trevor White

Does anyone have the contact details for Trevor White cues or does anyone know if there is a website for him

Comment

Originally Posted by NICKY1 View Post
                    Does anyone have the contact details for Trevor White cues or does anyone know if there is a website for him
                    Trevor White is "trevs1" on TSF, email trevordotwhiteatvirgin.net
                    No website that I can find.
                    Last edited by ADR147; 10 March 2011, 06:09 PM. Reason: email
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

how much are trevs cues? as i was thinking about buying a cue from him are they good prices because i was thinking of going for a change and i saw that cazmac got one for 110 which was repaired but worked fine. cheers jake

Comment

trevors prices are excellent imo compared to the other brands mentioned at the top end of the market, his cues start from around £300

Comment

i tried looking for a website for him but i couldnt find one any reason why?

Comment

he doesnt need one he gets huge amounts of work without the extra exposure of a website

Comment

he is on this forum isnt he? if he is ill ask him if he can quote me a cue at what prices he wants and how long to wait for the cue to be built.

Comment

yes he is have a look a dean h's post number 24 that has his forum name to pm him

Comment

Working...
                                X