Wanted free H&O black plate number around 70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted free H&O black plate number around 70

It seems to be the in thing at the moment to go begging for free cues so I thought I'd give it a go.
    I had my cue stolen 25 years ago and have never really got over it, so if you just happen to have a really expensive cue you don't use any more I'll take it off you (H&O Black plate hint hint)

PS, Sorry if this offends anyone and I certainly wouldn't wish bad fortune on anyone. But I can't say I agree with this kind of thing.

ive had my car stolen

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
      ive had my car stolen
      I got a spare car in the garage if you want it

Comment

Cazmac this better not be a pop at me and what John is kindly helping me out with my friend! I also hope that you never suffer the indignity of being made redundant then the violation of being burgled within the same week. But what a quality person you've shown yourself to be....glad the rest of the snooker fraternity are not your way inclined.

Comment

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
          Cazmac this better not be a pop at me and what John is kindly helping me out with my friend! I also hope that you never suffer the indignity of being made redundant then the violation of being burgled within the same week. But what a quality person you've shown yourself to be....glad the rest of the snooker fraternity are not your way inclined.
          Read into it what you want, for your infomation I have lost my job and was out of work last christmas, I was also burgled twice in a short space of time and was not insured the first time as I had only just move in. I also have had my cue stolen. I would not dream of asking anyone for a hand out, lets get this into perspective your not asking for money to feed your family, Your asking for a bloody cue for god sake. Grow up man.

Comment

Before this thread gets out of hand can I point out the fact that Caz would only use the cue once before deciding it wasn't quite what he was looking for as it's a quater of an inch too long and it just doesn't feel right what with the 9.45 mil tip and he wanted a 9.5 mil tip and would be bound by the fact that he got it for free to duly pass it on to somebody else for free.
            One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

If I got it for free I would never let it go. Well a least for a week.

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
                Before this thread gets out of hand...
                Steady there DWOT... you're throwing gasoline around. :P

People misread things all the time, especially in text (it's an online thing). Anyways... good luck with your search Caz. Have you tried popping in to see Robert to see what he can do for you? Worth a shot.

know it's going to be a wait, but TW cues rock. Why not chill and take a break from the game for a few months, while you wait for your
                Just an idea. You'd come back fresh and wanting to try out your new cue.
                Last edited by Inoffthered; 5 January 2011, 08:29 PM. Reason: my grammar sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                  If I got it for free I would never let it go. Well a least for a week.
                  Well if you're successful in this venture I'd like to be the first person on here to put my name forwards once you've had enough of it.
                  One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                    Steady there DWOT... you're throwing gasoline around. :P

People misread things all the time, especially in text (it's an online thing). Anyways... good luck with your search Caz. Have you tried popping in to see Robert and what he can do for you? Worth a shot.

Worth a I know it's going to be a wait, but TW cues rock. Why not chill and take a break from the game for a few months, while you wait for your
                    Just an idea. You'd come back fresh and wanting to try out your new cue.
                    Neil sent me a message today telling me that Keith Auld(the guy who taught Robert all he knows has started making cue again so I gave him a call and have placed an order with him. the great thing is he will have the cue made to my specs in less than 10 Days

Ps: I have taken a break, I haven't played for a least......2 days

Hi gtjohnnymac1965, I didn't mean to upset you, it was not my intension to make fun of your misfortune.
                    Last edited by cazmac1; 5 January 2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Neil sent me a message today telling me that Keith Auld(the guy who taught Robert all he knows has started making cue again so I gave him a call and have placed an order with him. the great thing is he will have the cue made to my specs in less than 10 Days
                      Awesome. What specs are you going to go for? Have you ever used a totally round butt?

Comment

I never played with a round butt cue, I have always used a cue withh a flat since I was 14 so don't thing I will be changing any time soon.
                        The cue is
                        Ash cue with ebony butt maple veneer and olive splice.
                        57 1/5 inch
                        9.5mm tip
                        29.5 butt
                        one piece
                        He told me he's got some nice pieces of ash in, so I had to bite his hand off,
                        I'm a sucker for a sales pitch. I'm just glad to be getting a handmade cue from such a respected cue maker. I was going to see john parris, but of course Johns added vat to his cues so his prices have gone upand a least I know that keith is making the cue himself

Comment

Would you be so kind to write a review once you receive you Keith Auld cue? I think there was a big debate between him and Mike Wooldridge on this forum a couple of years ago...
                          You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                            Would you be so kind to write a review once you receive you Keith Auld cue? I think there was a big debate between him and Mike Wooldridge on this forum a couple of years ago...
                            Will do Vucko, To be honest just talking to him on the phone I got the impression he likes to do it his way. To tell you the truth I'm happy to give him a bit of free licence as I don't seem to be able to get it right myself.
                            Do you kown what the thread was called?

Comment

Do you kown what the thread was called?
                              Well, I hope this isn't a true indication of what you might end up with Caz...

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...7&postcount=10

Comment

Working...
                              X