No announcement yet.

Wanted free H&O black plate number around 70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OHHHHH my GOD, I can't believe that was made by a professional cue maker, yet alone someone of keith reputation. I hope I haven't made a boobie

Comment

Ok Cazmac. Fair enough mate I think I probably over reacted. My apologies. Didn't mean any harm by my original post and to be honest didn't expect a response like I got from jb134. I also have noticed since my original post a few "begging letters". If I offended anyone I'm really sorry but at the time was extremely p****d off by what had happened. Sorry again mate.

Comment

Is that real? or somebody wanting to blight his name???????
        One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
          Ok Cazmac. Fair enough mate I think I probably over reacted. My apologies. Didn't mean any harm by my original post and to be honest didn't expect a response like I got from jb134. I also have noticed since my original post a few "begging letters". If I offended anyone I'm really sorry but at the time was extremely p****d off by what had happened. Sorry again mate.
          I think you were genuine, but once a few people saw how generous some of the members are they jumped on the band wagon. I hope the cue you got is a nice one. Good luck.

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
            Well, I hope this isn't a true indication of what you might end up with Caz...

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...7&postcount=10

LMAO, I haven't seen these pics before. But it has to be said, the man is a legend when it comes to knocking out custom built tomato canes. Besides, I thought keith retired due to bad health?

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
              Is that real? or somebody wanting to blight his name???????
              I don't know, but I will be asking for photos before I pass over any money.
              to be fair he invited me to come to the work shop and try the cue before commiting to buy. I just might take a road trip

Comment

right here goes...
                perhaps im wrong, but until trevor white pointed out that your cue was "cheaper than normal" you appeared to be hoping for a swop of a similar value to a trevor white cue?

you then (and fair play) owned up to the fact that it cost you all of 110 english pounds!

who here would jump and stomp at the chance to own a trev for 110 english pounds!?!

so to me, and i might be incorrect, but all this talk of people overpricing cues etc... doesnt that apply whooly to u cazmac?
                (and i enjoy reading your posts, just felt it was odd)
                Last edited by atm147iwish; 5 January 2011, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                  I don't know, but I will be asking for photos before I pass over any money.
                  to be fair he invited me to come to the work shop and try the cue before commiting to buy. I just might take a road trip
                  Well he must have the upmost faith in his abilities if he's invited you to try it first.

Am sure it'll be a cracker fella.
                  One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by atm147iwish View Post
                    right here goes...
                    perhaps im wrong, but until trevor white pointed out that your cue was "cheaper than normal" you appeared to be hoping for a swop of a similar value to a trevor white cue?

you then (and fair play) owned up to the fact that it cost you all of 110 english pounds!

who here would jump and stomp at the chance to own a trev for 110 english pounds!?!

so to me, and i might be incorrect, but all this talk of people overpricing cues etc... doesnt that apply whooly to u cazmac?
                    (and i enjoy reading your posts, just felt it was odd)
                    I never put a price on the cue, but had a figure in mind, There is absolutly nothing wrong with the cue and the only reason trevor sold it to me for a cut price was he has a reputation to keep. I offered trev £150 for the cue, but trev knocked it down to £110. I could have got £200 plus for the cue even with trevs comment. As far as a swap deal is concerned I would have returned the cue if anyone wasn't happy with the cue. I had some unbelieveable swop offers after I posted all the info about the cue but chose a cash offer. Most people could see that there is nothing wrong with the cue what so ever and made some good offers. I sold the cue cheaply because I did not want to profit out of trevors kind offer. I don't see how I done any thing wrong and had posted on other posts that the cue was second hand, Trev obviously did not see these posts and maybe thought I was selling the cue as new straight from him and as such felt he had to protect his reputation. You seem to be suggesting that I was trying to sale the cue for a profit because i did not disiclose all the info but this is not the case. I did not reveal the information as I did not think it important
                    Last edited by cazmac1; 5 January 2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I never put a price on the cue, but had a figure in mind, There is absolutly nothing wrong with the cue and the only reason trevor sold it to me for a cut price was he has a reputation to keep. I offered trev £150 for the cue, but trev knocked it down to £110. I could have got £200 plus for the cue even with trevs comment. As far as a swap deal is concerned I would have returned the cue if anyone wasn't happy with the cue. I had some unbelieveable swop offers after I posted all the info about the cue but chose a cash offer. Most people could see that there is nothing wrong with the cue what so ever and made some good offers. I sold the cue cheaply because I did not want to profit out of trevors kind offer. I don't see how I done any thing wrong and had posted on other posts that the cue was second hand, Trev obviously did not see these posts and maybe thought I was selling the cue as new straight from him and as such felt he had to protect his reputation.
                      not saying that u done anything wrong as such, but my trevor white cue is 'by definition' second hand but is worth three times more than 110 pounds.. just seemed odd to me. i only post sporadicly and possibly dont make that much sense, just an opinion

Comment

I sold my JP special for £270 loosing hundreds of pounds
                        I sold my TW for £300 I think loosing with the mini butt about £110.
                        I sold the JP for the same price that a simular went for on ebay but with a case and extension. Enough said.
                        Oh and the TW in question

All very goods cues and worth more
                        Last edited by cazmac1; 5 January 2011, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I sold my JP special for £270 loosing hundreds of pounds
                          I sold my TW for £300 I think loosing with the mini butt about £110.
                          I sold the JP for the same price that a simular went for on ebay but with a case and extension. Enough said.
                          Oh and the TW in question

All very goods cues and worth more
                          Caz... how many cues have you been through? ( srs question ).

The cue you lost years ago... do you remember the specs? Or it was so long ago ( at the current time younger ppl don't always seem to take as much notice maybe, as they do when they're older ).

Comment

Will do Vucko, To be honest just talking to him on the phone I got the impression he likes to do it his way. To tell you the truth I'm happy to give him a bit of free licence as I don't seem to be able to get it right myself.
                            Do you kown what the thread was called?
                            Once I find the thread I will post the link in here. Think it was something about cue finish...
                            You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

couple of links
                              http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=13767
                              http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...235#post320235http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=12431

you can go to keith profile and check his posts it seems to me that he had a couple of disputes in here

Still ,I really hope that you will get top cue from him
                              Last edited by vucko117; 6 January 2011, 12:19 AM. Reason: link
                              You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                                couple of links
                                http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=13767
                                http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...235#post320235http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=12431

you can go to keith profile and check his posts it seems to me that he had a couple of disputes in here

Still ,I really hope that you will get top cue from him
                                Hope? I'd start praying.

Comment

Working...
                                X