Wanted free H&O black plate number around 70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
    I have now cancel the cue order from Keith Auld. I've had so much negative feed back and to be honest could not find anyone to willing to indorse his cues, this coupled with the fact there is no resale value in his cues I decieded not to proceed. It would be foolish for me to ignor members advice on the forum, who have lots of experiance with cues and cue makers.

But what if that was "the one" cazmac!. Only joking, think you've done the right thing.
    Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

I canceled the cue order with Keith and he emailed me back and was quite understanding, I thought I might have got some abuse, but he seem ok.
      With regards to the new cue I went up to John Parris today and got myself a cue, I brought an exclusive and a mini butt, I was glad I went down because I new what kind of shaft I was looking for and after trying a few cues found one that was just right. The cue is heavier than what I'm used to but the overall feel of the cue was good. So I got back around 2:30pm and had a quick knock and I was really impress with how well it plays, to be honest it felt like I'd be using the cue for months. I know it a bit early and I need to play under match conditions to really get a feel for the cue, but this could be the one
      Last edited by cazmac1; 8 January 2011, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Hope it is Caz . I,ve decided to stick to one cue after using thre different ones in three matches .

I,ve come to the conclusion that if you like the feel of a cue you will get used to the way it plays n throws .

I,m considering selling my T W cues and just keep the one .

Comment

So I got back around 2:30pm and had a quick knock and I was really impress with how well it plays, to be honest it felt like I'd be using the cue for months. I know it a bit early and I need to play under match conditions to really get a feel for the cue, but this could be the one
          O
          M
          G

Could it be the one............................................... .... ?

This forum will never be the same!

Comment

i think you just know what you can do with a cue when you have played with it for a long time i keep going back to my powerglide had for 10-12v year

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              Hope it is Caz . I,ve decided to stick to one cue after using thre different ones in three matches .

I,ve come to the conclusion that if you like the feel of a cue you will get used to the way it plays n throws .

I,m considering selling my T W cues and just keep the one .
              A shot that I've struggled with is screwing back when potting the black with side. I played the shot twice today and not only potted the black but the side took beautifully. Fingers crossed

Comment

There are going to be times when youre not ceuing well Caz and be doubting the cue .

If it feels right and plays well then give it a few good weeks before deciding .

Another thing i found is different tips make a big difference , pheraps not for everyone but for me it was .

I think i,ve tried about ten different tips .

Comment

There are going to be times when youre not ceuing well Caz and be doubting the cue .

If it feels right and plays well then give it a few good weeks before deciding .

Another thing i found is different tips make a big difference , pheraps not for everyone but for me it was .

Def. Wait it out and time will tell if it's right.

Comment

A shot that I've struggled with is screwing back when potting the black with side. I played the shot twice today and not only potted the black but the side took beautifully. Fingers crossed
                    How much do you want for your new JP ? 1ST Dibs

At bloody last , a cue you like !

What are we on the Forum going to talk about now ?

It's a bit selfish of you Peter to make such an impulsive decision where cues are involved . You are normally so indecisive and take your time before making a judgement

p.s Good luck with your new cue
                    Last edited by Neil Taperell; 8 January 2011, 06:34 PM.
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hotpot , i've just gone back to the start and put on an Elkmaster .........still playing absolute rubbish though . Tried every tip under the sun as well !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        [/B]

Hotpot , i've just gone back to the start and put on an Elkmaster .........still playing absolute rubbish though . Tried every tip under the sun as well !
                        Time for a new cue ?

Comment

Funny you should mention that . That's what my mates say

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            [/B]

Have you tried one of those new giraffe nasal hair tips?
                            One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

For me potting is importent, but how many times when around the black and you play a cannon on a red and just hit it too thin or thick and end up losing position. what I'm looking for is a cue that makes the white ball do want I want it to do in my minds eye weather it be screw, side, follow through, or stun. I think I might have found that cue. but time will tell.
                              Any way at Johns prices you can't afford to swap to often.

Comment

For me potting is importent, but how many times when around the black and you play a cannon on a red and just hit it too thin or thick and end up losing position. what I'm looking for is a cue that makes the white ball do want I want it to do in my minds eye weather it be screw, side, follow through, or stun. I think I might have found that cue. but time will tell.
                                Any way at Johns prices you can't afford to swap to often.

That sounds like as certain individual who sells JP on Ebay .

Did you buy it off of him ?

Comment

Working...
                                X