No announcement yet.

Wanted free H&O black plate number around 70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me that doesn't like green on a cue? I've no idea why as it's probably my fave colour but on a cue it just doesn't look right to me!

Rules me out of the bidding once Caz has decided it's not the one!
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      3/4 cue I thought you were a one piece fan !

Like the Chevrons , only about 5 on the shaft in total ?
      Jp don't sale one peice cues of the rack.

News Fash......
      This is a very good cue and today I had three 40+ breaks and a 58, but this aint the one
      I can honestly say now that anything longer than 56 is to long for me.
      I'm also convince that a balance point of 17 is too far advance for me.
      So I'm going to revise my cue specs with trev.
      I'm going for ..
      one peice ash plain ebony butt
      lenght 56
      weight 18 oz
      balance 16
      tip 9.5
      butt size 30 mm
      Stiff shaft.
      I found that in going back to a 57 that I struggled to play the del drive, I just couldn't get the right shape and had to change my style of play to suit the cue.
      when del set my stance up he told me to hold the cue further up the butt, I couldn't do this so had the cue made shorter so that the bridge over hang was as he wanted. I wasn't sure if my game improve from was down to the coaching or the cue lenght. I now know that it was both. One small step for Snooker kind but one giant leap for me.
      Last edited by cazmac1; 10 January 2011, 06:18 AM.

Comment

He doesn't have any Traditional's for sale in his shop off the rack?

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
          Jp don't sale one peice cues of the rack.

News Fash......
          This is a very good cue and today I had three 40+ breaks and a 58, but this aint the one
          I can honestly say now that anything longer than 56 is to long for me.
          Hey, sorry to hear this one didn't quite make it... at least you've gained a better understanding of what your ideal spec is going to be.

You might want to stay the course with this JP, to see you through until your TW arrives.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
            He doesn't have any Traditional's for sale in his shop off the rack?
            He didn't have that many, If your going to buy one and have it sent to scotland, make sure that you ask for a stiff shaft. I found that the lower priced cues tend to have wippy shafts.

Comment

Working...
            X