Cue Maker / Fixer Dorset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Maker / Fixer Dorset?

Hi I currently own a Peradon Prince. I realise there are mixed opinions on Peradon Cues but it works for me.

I am looking to have a butt end joint put in for mini-butt extensions and also to have the Butt sanded down and Oil'ed... It is Very Sticky with a real 'fresh' wood kind of smell. Either it is a laquer they have used?? ...or the wood at the end of the Prince butt is not completely dry, I imagine this is VERY unlikely.

Does anyone know of Cue-Makers/Fixers in Dorset that will re-oil the butt and fit a butt-joint of a good make, for me.

Thankyou.

Originally Posted by JeeSe View Post
    Hi I currently own a Peradon Prince. I realise there are mixed opinions on Peradon Cues but it works for me.

I am looking to have a butt end joint put in for mini-butt extensions and also to have the Butt sanded down and Oil'ed... It is Very Sticky with a real 'fresh' wood kind of smell. Either it is a laquer they have used?? ...or the wood at the end of the Prince butt is not completely dry, I imagine this is VERY unlikely.

Does anyone know of Cue-Makers/Fixers in Dorset that will re-oil the butt and fit a butt-joint of a good make, for me.

Thankyou.
    Sorry to say, I do not know of anyone in that area (i could be wrong tho, if another TSF member on here knows someone). Your best bet will be to send away to a reputable cue maker such as Hunt & Osborne, John Parris, Trevor White or someone else. All of which are some distance from you.

Comment

Mike Wooldridge and Keith Auld are in Hampshire ( Southhampton area ),Dan Shelton is in Oxfordshire ( I think) and Craftsman at Kippax and Andy Travis do a postal service ( Andy,often by return of post) very quick. Mike,Dan and I believe Andy are all forum members.Why not PM them and see what they say.Hope this helps.

Comment

Thasnks for replies guys.

Comment

Mmm could be a new cue maker in dorset very soon....

But for now try Terry Townsend, 01202 258101
          He lives over Hamworthy way. He does cue repairs very well.
          http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Cheers Guys.

Comment

Working...
            X