a question for those who owns TW cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question for those who owns TW cue

hi guys, just wanna ask u how long does it take for u to receive ur cue from trevor after he said he has started on ur cue?
    i ordered a plain ebony cue from him, during November i was told that he has started my cue. now it is January, i really want to know how much longer do i have to wait, but i dont want to harrass trevor with more emails.

Originally Posted by davidwu View Post
    hi guys, just wanna ask u how long does it take for u to receive ur cue from trevor after he said he has started on ur cue?
    i ordered a plain ebony cue from him, during November i was told that he has started my cue. now it is January, i really want to know how much longer do i have to wait, but i dont want to harrass trevor with more emails.
    Only Trevor knows, but to hazard a guess from the time of order and agreed specs (plain ebony cue), it's @ 24-28 weeks.

May/June? Anything before that would be a nice bonus. Patience wins the race.

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
      Only Trevor knows, but to hazard a guess from the time of order and agreed specs (plain ebony cue), it's @ 24-28 weeks.

May/June? Anything before that would be a nice bonus. Patience wins the race.
      every thing was agreed in september, i mentioned to trevor that i will be travelling to china in june, and he said should be away ahead of the that. but i am just eager to receive my cue

Comment

Originally Posted by davidwu View Post
        every thing was agreed in september, i mentioned to trevor that i will be travelling to china in june, and he said should be away ahead of the that. but i am just eager to receive my cue
        i know what you mean, david... all that anticipation is causing me to lose sleep... i'm just hoping that everything will turn out fine...
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Hi David,
          What ever Date Trevor Told you it won't be far off m8, What I will say on Trevors defence is he is Very Busy at the Moment but is doing his best to Catch up ok.

Please be Patient as the Wait is Well Worth While as you will see when your Cue Arrives.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
            Hi David,
            What ever Date Trevor Told you it won't be far off m8, What I will say on Trevors defence is he is Very Busy at the Moment but is doing his best to Catch up ok.

Please be Patient as the Wait is Well Worth While as you will see when your Cue Arrives.

Gaz.
            actually i've never been more patient than i am now,
            it is that the closer to the final day, more excited u get.

Comment

davidwu, I would guess you will receive your cue around April/May time. Just be patient and when it comes you will be over the moon. Trevor will get it done for you in time.
              :snooker:

Comment

Mine should be ready about april - may time and I cant wait but most of the excitement is in the waiting

Comment

Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
                  Mine should be ready about april - may time and I cant wait but most of the excitement is in the waiting
                  Haha. Def.

Comment

You will like it and the waiting time will soon be forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                      You will like it and the waiting time will soon be forgotten.
                      my hands are itchy now, haha, need to play a few frames!

Comment

I too am in discussions about a new cue, no rush though as once I have it in my hands it shouls last me the rest ofr my snooker life!
                        One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Trevor is a genius IMO and be patient ... you'll get the cue of your dreams..

Comment

Originally Posted by Vanidar View Post
                            Trevor is a genius IMO and be patient ... you'll get the cue of your dreams..
                            I have had my TW cue on order for the last two months and after an initial mix up with the deposit (my fault I hasten to add) the date of delivery is still a few months away, so patience is a must if you want a cue made to your own spec. After a lot of research into the most respected cue makers of today Trevor seems to be doing something more than good. My guess is that the man takes pride in his work and no single cue leaves his workshop unless he is 100% happy with it in his own mind. some call this Genius others call it OCD, me i just call it old fashioned Professional Craftsmanship. tick.....toc

Comment

Originally Posted by amactaggart View Post
                              I have had my TW cue on order for the last two months and after an initial mix up with the deposit (my fault I hasten to add) the date of delivery is still a few months away, so patience is a must if you want a cue made to your own spec. After a lot of research into the most respected cue makers of today Trevor seems to be doing something more than good. My guess is that the man takes pride in his work and no single cue leaves his workshop unless he is 100% happy with it in his own mind. some call this Genius others call it OCD, me i just call it old fashioned Professional Craftsmanship. tick.....toc
                              I first made enquiries through email to Trevor last May (yup, 2010). After much deliberation, I followed up with a reply to the email I received from Trevor just after Xmas.

Trevor's been fantastic. He's helped me nail my final spec, apart from what kind of shaft I wanted. Of all the specs, this has been the most difficult to describe through email. I've settled on a fairly powerful/stiff shaft, as I do not want a whippy cue.

In all, I must have sent 6 emails, 3 of which were me getting the length of the cue wrong (saying 57" instead of 57.5") and then finally deciding on the shaft.

I don't expect a reply from Trevor (too soon) regarding my last request. I only sent it last night and know he's VERY busy atm. That's it for now. Chillout and wait. July'ish if I'm lucky LOL.

Even at this early stage, Trevor's customer service is second to none and very accommodating. I just hope my last two emails didn't annoy him! So anyone wishing to purchase a TW cue, I would def. recommend Trevor to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X