northwest cues contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwest cues contact

Hi does anyone have a contact number for Kevin at northwest cues?
    I have been on the website but i cannot get through on the number that is given on the website and the mobile number that is given does not seem to be the right amount of digits?

Just wondering if anyone knows any different?
    thanks

i dont think he as a web site but his number is on the web

01772 679391

or his mobile 0771679391

Comment

Yeah those are the numbers that i've got but the landline number i cannot get through and the mobile number is not enough digits, i got them from cuemakers.co.uk

does anyone know the actual mobile number?

Comment

i have tried contacting him 3 times by e-mail and no responses from him whatsoever.

He may make good cues but his customer service is rubbish. Think I'll look elsewhere as he obviously doesn't need the business!

Comment

Maybe the mans on holidays

Comment

or maybe in London for the masters

Comment

Could be holiday but I tried contacting him 2 weeks before xmas, then just before new year and last week so I doubt he'd be on holiday for over 4 weeks. Anyway if he gets in touch within the next couple of weeks fine, if not then I'll look elsewhere.

Comment

ive tried for a quote 4 times over the last six months and had no reply

Comment

i have ordered 15 cues from kevin and transferred all the fund to him after i was told the cues are made, but now, he disappeared

Comment

Right contact number for his landline.Kev is a one man band and so is not always in his workshop.Mornings after 10 o clock are the best times I have found to contact him.I saw him the week before Christmas and left cues with him,which he said he would do in the New Year. I have no reason to doubt this and can only advise "patience is a virtue".
                    Last edited by old school; 10 January 2011, 06:04 PM. Reason: Addendum

Comment

1 man band or not being difficult to contact is not a good advert for your services, especially as its his main job and priority to keep your customers happy.

There are a number of cue makers who work on their own and they have no problems!

Comment

Cueman,dont want to argue,I just tell it like it is.I have always found Kev,polite,courteous and helpful.I agree with you that communication is important,I was just urging patience thats all.

Comment

Kevin's number has changed. I've dealt with him for years and he's never done anything apart from produce fanatastic cues. If John Higgins thinks they are good enough ... You can order them from or get more infro from our web site at http://www.abcsnooker.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X