Big Debate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Debate!

Big sporting day today with 3 derbies,spurs-man u and the masters final!

The question is, which cues are the best from the following:
    Mastercue
    Omin
    Mastercraft
    Craftsman
    Cue craft

I am not asking for best value for money, just the best( its quite a fair comparison as all of them seem to cost around the same value)

Im off to tesco now..... lol
    Mastercraft
    18.92%
    Omin
    13.51%
    Mastercue
    40.54%
    Crafts man
    21.62%
    Cue Craft
    5.41%

Well to be Honest m8 there is alittle difference in prices.

I have dealt with all of these and too be Honest I have Found..........

MASTER CUE
    - Are Far Better Value and Quality for Money and it will be very Hard to Find the Quality of this Cue Anywhere for the Price.

Comment

I will put my name down on Mastercue.

I have own a few of them n i will say that they are top notch compared to the rest here.
      But dun look down on O'min cos there are very few higher range models in the UK cos it cost abt USd$400 - $550 for a hunter / 147 series.

Comment

hmmmmm as in my thread earlier on in the week i think the most important thing is to definitely sort out my cue action and start getting some coaching so i thought id open this thread and maybe look into a second hand cue from one of the above cue makers in a couple of months time.

I quite like the look of omins and mastercues as well

Comment

If you are interested in O'min or Mastercue, i have got 3 O'min(classic, perfect & Climax) & 2 Mastercue (PB4 & M7) for sale.

You can PM your email address n i will forward the pics & spec

Comment

Hi Willytan

It wont be for a while yet but when i decide on a new cue then I will definitely get in touch with you

Comment

i have a master cue pro butt for sale complete kit £125 delivered in uk...4 months old used 8 times ish

Comment

Omin for me :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by subzeer0 View Post
                  i have a master cue pro butt for sale complete kit £125 delivered in uk...4 months old used 8 times ish
                  sorry m8 as said in post above,possibly looking at getting one in a couple of months...

Comment

Nice rack that!

SPAM ALERT! Don't click on it ffs.
                    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
                      Nice rack that!

SPAM ALERT! Don't click on it ffs.
                      I don't understand your post. What is ffs and what is not to be clicked on?
                      The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

there was a spam post on there but has now been removed

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                          I don't understand your post. What is ffs and what is not to be clicked on?
                          The Spam is not to be clicked on - (the same hopefully soon to be ex-member started a thread tonight with the same rubbish on - I've just reported it!) FFS is For F@#k's Sake....

Just to clear up a common mis-conception re. Master Cues. Whilst they are sold by some outlets in the UK, they are manufactured in Thailand and imported to the UK in bulk. Look like nice cues, but as I say, there is a certain amount of confusion about this...never played with one, so cannot comment on the quality either way...

Comment

Go away idiot
                            Edit: now that more spam has been deleted it looks like im talking to snookerpoolman now lol, sorry
                            Last edited by jrc750; 27 January 2011, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X