Ordered my TW, so excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic design - love it.
    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

All Trevors Cues are Excellent Playing Cues and Loverly Finish to them.

You will be more than Happy when you Receive it I assure you That!

Gaz.

Comment

I've just paid my deposit too. It'll be a long wait till August.

Comment

Nice design there mate..

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
            Nice design there mate..
            Thanks for all the messages guys - I am sure this cue will feel and play better than any cue I have had the pleasure of using so far. Really looking forward to this, and I will certainly cherrish it when I get it.

How does multi quote work - doesn't seem to work for me

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
              I've just paid my deposit too. It'll be a long wait till August.
              Haha. I hear ya. Just keep practising with what you have now, time will go by fast. January's almost done, just 7 more to August. When you receive your cue, after 2-3 weeks you'll be thinking "damn, where's another year gone?".

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                Haha. I hear ya. Just keep practising with what you have now, time will go by fast. January's almost done, just 7 more to August. When you receive your cue, after 2-3 weeks you'll be thinking "damn, where's another year gone?".

I know!!

I'm of an age now where there seems to be very little time between Christmas, packing for summer holidays, my now 9 year old daughter moving to yet another class in school, then all of a sudden it's Christmas again!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                  I know!!

I'm of an age now where there seems to be very little time between Christmas, packing for summer holidays, my now 9 year old daughter moving to yet another class in school, then all of a sudden it's Christmas again!!
                  Please,please don't your making me feel old. Lol.

Mark

Comment

Originally Posted by tipes View Post
                    From what I can gather about TW's cues I am sure it will be fantastic - once I get used to it. Thanks for your comments.

Mark
                    Loooks really nice. Did he give you a delivery date? Do you mind me asking how much?

Comment

Originally Posted by Rayjayjam View Post
                      Loooks really nice. Did he give you a delivery date? Do you mind me asking how much?

Delivery somewhere around August time - I have not got a full price yet.

Mark

Comment

trust me, the first few months of waiting are nothing, it is the last 1-2months that are gonna torture u.
                        unfortunately im in that last couple of months, i believe.
                        cant wait to get my cue from trevor.

Comment

Guys, please pardon if a stupid question, but I really do not know - does trevor build all his cue himself or does he have a workshop and staff like, for example, mike wooldridge?

Comment

Trevs a one man band

Comment

congratulations Tipes... feel happy for you to place the order and will get a such beautiful cue.
                              i am thinking to get a cue from Trevor as well. just wondering, how did you finally make it placed an order? PM Trevor or email and will he talk to you about what you want and help you to make the decision? or is he too busy to do that so you need to finger it all out yourself? Thanks Tipes.

Comment

Originally Posted by KUMKUMMUMU View Post
                                congratulations Tipes... feel happy for you to place the order and will get a such beautiful cue.
                                i am thinking to get a cue from Trevor as well. just wondering, how did you finally make it placed an order? PM Trevor or email and will he talk to you about what you want and help you to make the decision? or is he too busy to do that so you need to finger it all out yourself? Thanks Tipes.
                                Hi,

I contacted Trevor by e mail and we exchanged ideas etc by e mail and then I placed the order and paid a deposit. Trevor can be a bit slow to get back to you by e mail, but don't forget he is only a one man band and very busy!!!

You will have to be very patient with Trevor for all the reasons stated, but the wait will be well worth it I think you will find - go for it. Thanks for posting your kind message about my cue - the wait is going to be agonising.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X