Ordered my TW, so excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    Guys, please pardon if a stupid question, but I really do not know - does trevor build all his cue himself or does he have a workshop and staff like, for example, mike wooldridge?
    AFAIK he is a one man band - does it all himself, hence the long wait for delivery as he is v busy. Hope this helps.

Mark

Comment

Originally Posted by tipes View Post
      Hi,

I contacted Trevor by e mail and we exchanged ideas etc by e mail and then I placed the order and paid a deposit. Trevor can be a bit slow to get back to you by e mail, but don't forget he is only a one man band and very busy!!!

You will have to be very patient with Trevor for all the reasons stated, but the wait will be well worth it I think you will find - go for it. Thanks for posting your kind message about my cue - the wait is going to be agonising.

Mark
      :snooker:
      Thank you very much for your reply Mark. I think I have made the decision which i will go for Trevor. Actually I don't mind waiting as long as it'll be made by Trevor himself. Also it'll give me more motivation to practice my snooker skills in the meantime. All I care is whether Trevor will definitely read my email or him might ignore it accidently. anyway i'll email him asap to try get into the queue. Thanks again Mark.

Jeff

Comment

AFAIK he is a one man band - does it all himself, hence the long wait for delivery as he is v busy. Hope this helps.

Mark
        That's brilliant!! That's why i chose Trevor - one man band!! i don't want to buy a JP's cue which all the hard work is actually make by some unknown youngsters. Trevor's cue is made by Trevor himself!! Sounds so great!

Comment

KUMKUMMUMU, do you know what specs you require for your cue?

Comment

Hi Acrowot, I don't really know what specs i want. but basically, i think i will go for 3/4. why?

Comment

Originally Posted by KUMKUMMUMU View Post
              Hi Acrowot, I don't really know what specs i want. but basically, i think i will go for 3/4. why?
              KUMKUMMUMU, that's just something people ask on this forum... "what specs length, weight, round butt etc etc?" We're nosy like that

Post pics too when you receive it

Comment

Maybe he doesn't know what he wants. But would be a good idea to know before he orders a cue.

The reason I did ask, was because I did not think he knew what he wanted and thought it would be a good idea to find out before he orders one.

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply Mark. I think I have made the decision which i will go for Trevor. Actually I don't mind waiting as long as it'll be made by Trevor himself. Also it'll give me more motivation to practice my snooker skills in the meantime. All I care is whether Trevor will definitely read my email or him might ignore it accidently. anyway i'll email him asap to try get into the queue. Thanks again Mark.

Jeff
                  Hi Jeff,
                  No problem - think you won't be dissapointed.

Mark

Comment

Hi Jeff,
                    No problem - think you won't be dissapointed.

Mark
                    Hi Mark,

I have sent an order Email to Travor about two weeks ago. But haven't heard from him since. I know I need to be patient. But just wondering How long you had been waiting until hearing from Travor? Regards.

Comment

I've had my Trevor White cue for 6months now, but had to wait 4months for the cue but well worth the wait.

Dont think people would mind if Trevor delegated the minor works on the cue to an apprentice so he speed up delivery times.

I bet you could get members off here to give you a days labour for free, I know I would help!

Comment

Do not worry about it KUMKUMMUMU. Things will turn out ok in the long run.
                        I have had two cues from Trevor and now ordered a third one. Sent the deposit and dont know when he will let me know he has received it, that is if he does, but he will make the cue.
                        Last edited by Acrowot; 28 February 2011, 08:47 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                          Do not worry about it KUMKUMMUMU. Things will turn out ok in the long run.
                          I have had two cues from Trevor and now ordered a third one. Sent the doposit and dont know when he will let me know he has received it, that is if he does, but he will make the cue.

Thanks for your comment Acrowot, I really don't mind waiting for Travor as everyone says it's worth. All i wanna know is i am actually in the queue or Travor has gotten my email. I need to be more patient it looks like. :snooker:

Comment

Hi Mark,

I have sent an order Email to Travor about two weeks ago. But haven't heard from him since. I know I need to be patient. But just wondering How long you had been waiting until hearing from Travor? Regards.
                            I think I had to e mail more than once before he replied - could take a few weeks for him to respond as he is v busy actually making cues !!!

Try re sending your e mail.

Mark

Comment

I think I had to e mail more than once before he replied - could take a few weeks for him to respond as he is v busy actually making cues !!!

Try re sending your e mail.

Mark
                              Thanks for your reply Mark. I just sent a PM to Travor earlier today. and according to your advise, I am going re send my Email again. Fingers cross.

Jeff

Comment

dont panic...i know for a fact he is going to be away this week...i have just confirmed a delivery of a new cue from him myself

Comment

Working...
                                X