Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW help!!!!

Hi people.

I am trying to get hold of Trevor White and only have an email address to which i have sent 4 emails over the last couple of months without reply and was wondering if anyone knew of a contact number or any other mean of getting hold of him.

i am currently looking at either purchasing now a TW, Robin Cook or a stamford cue but have spoke to both robin and them at stamford cues just wanted to speak to TW before making my final decision.

Thanks in advance.

You could try sending him a private message on here (trevs1) but you will need to reach 10 posts before you can do it. Also you may be in for a 6 to 8 month wait after you get in the queue

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      You could try sending him a private message on here (trevs1) but you will need to reach 10 posts before you can do it. Also you may be in for a 6 to 8 month wait after you get in the queue
      This is correct as Trevor has quoted 30 weeks for mine - he is very, very busy. Trevor will respond to messages, but bear in mind he is only a one man band, so cannot be making cues and answering messages at the same time.Will be well worth the wait though if you do order.

Mark

Comment

Thats fine i dont mind waiting for one if its going to be right i dont care if it takes 2 years to get it but just want to get one ordered to get in the queue thats all. But thanks for letting me know

Comment

147snookerking.

Please check your E-Mails.

Gaz.

Comment

Thanks for that gareth got it thank you very much

Comment

trevor white contact number

hi i am new here have you got a contact number for trevor white please thanks ant

Comment

Hi jrc, is that possible for TW to answer some my queries before placing an order? thanks.

Comment

You are probably best asking your queries on here rather than contact TW direct , as he takes along time to answer .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thank you Neil. will sort it out my question list as i really want place an order as it takes a long time to wait.

Comment

i think trevor has an exclusive supplier for china and HK
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        You are probably best asking your queries on here rather than contact TW direct , as he takes along time to answer .
                        Maybe we shoud have the Trevor White contact thread made into a stickie

Comment

Working...
                        X