Unique snooker cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique snooker cues

i am buying a load of these cues in and was wondering are they a good seller as in n.ireland master cue holds the market at the minute but unique cues seem as good as the master cue range if not better if that is possible just wondering if anyone else deals in them ?

Saw these the other day on ebay but ive never heard of them, what can you tell us (maybe just me ) about them ??

Comment

they are smashing cues and have a few friends who are using master cues and o'min cues which when they bought there o'min cues got unique extensions with them and the guy im getting them off sells o'mins to which i will be purchesing to and there is no difference in price ! the sample one i got is just superb and i was using a master cue custom and had a pro butt4 before and a parris embassador which truely this is as good as all of them if not better but there again a new cue allways feels that way ! lol

Comment

never seen one in the flesh but seen a few on Ebay in the past and they do look really nice and dare I say it unique! I like some of the multi splice designs they do and the grain on the shafts look top quality.

I just hope that is a standard they can produce all the time though. Too often these new players put a lot of effort to get into the market, then all too often the quality drops off as they slacken the quality to meet demand.

Comment

hi graeme .can you send me some pics of cues to .

im after 57 inch ,9ml to 9.5ml tip 17.5 0z weight butt diam 29mm.
          cheers scott
          Last edited by slg1972; 17 February 2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

just send you an email there and as soon as they arrive i wll be sure to send you pictures of the cues around your spec .

Comment

Unique cue is by a

Greenbazie in uk is the sole distributor of the unique brand of cue , case & accessoeries.

Why I said so is bcos I had wanted to export the cues & cases to be sold on the forum but the brand owner called me from HK n inform me to take them down bcos Stu is the main distributor.
              I m not sure if he still stock them but I personally find that there are a few more Thailand maker which produces high quality cue at reasonable pricing.
              Last edited by willytan; 4 February 2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                ....Greenbazie in uk is the sole distributor of the unique brand of cue , case & accessoeries.
                Could be wrong willy but i dont think Stu stocks the cues, but i have seen the nice cases they do

Comment

just about to say there yeah he does the cases which are some quality too hopefully get a few of them in down the line .

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Could be wrong willy but i dont think Stu stocks the cues, but i have seen the nice cases they do
                    according to the forum section on Stu's site he is meant to be getting a few unique cues in stock soon. He has just taken a delivery of 6 O'Min cues as well.

Comment

Hi Graeme, nice to see you're finally on the forum with 'those that know everything' lol

I'll have to get a run round and get a look at some of these when you get them in and also see if I can get you a price on that cabinet.

Comment

stu does not sell unique cues he sells the cases (bitter welsh pool trading) used to sell them.

Comment

Originally Posted by graeme78 View Post
                          i am buying a load of these cues in and was wondering are they a good seller as in n.ireland master cue holds the market at the minute but unique cues seem as good as the master cue range if not better if that is possible just wondering if anyone else deals in them ?
                          friend of mine has got one. i must admit that the quality of splicing is very impressive. top and bottom of all 12 splice fingers are perfectly in line. ash shaft is seems good to. also it has a nice solid hit . for what he paid ...£250 for the cue incl quality ,wide leatherette case plus 2 extensions... in my opinion, its very good value for money indeed

Comment

thanks this posts all seem promising hopefully they are as good as what i am hearing on here and what i have been told elsewhere , justin yes would love to hear how much they are looking for it though i aint paying big money for it lol can alter a cabinet out of ikea for next to nothing lol

Comment

Hi graeme
                              Where about are you in n ireland are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X