Unique snooker cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Not at all, just don't see the point in your post at all. You have managed to find a way of getting a product cheaper (but wont order one yourself) Are you saying a retailer such as Greenbaize (amongst many others) are charging too much for the cases ?? They have got to make a living you know
    This is the way of the world mate, everything is available cheaper if you can be arsed to track it down and take risks of it getting delivered etc, but most people dont and just buy from their local shop.
    Mate, first and foremost I gave the lads information on the cues, so they could all see them, as none of you had any pictures. If you read the thread, folks asked for pics etc.

I then told them where they could get them for cheap if they wanted them, both as a retailer, or a customer buying one.

I then offered 'my own' opinion on the price, and the quality.

This is why I hate forums. Everyone thinks you have an agenda when all you are doing is trying to help someone. Quit taking my posts the wrong way, and try and see them for what they are.

If you want to give Greenbaize £195, go for it. If you want to save money and buy direct, go for it. It's no skin off my nose.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Saw these the other day on ebay but ive never heard of them, what can you tell us (maybe just me ) about them ??
      Why ask, then attack the guy who helps you?

Comment

Originally Posted by firefrets View Post
        Why ask, then attack the guy who helps you?
        Point taken

Comment

Firefrets it is getting a bit tedious now bud all you've done since arriving is whinge whinge whinge...

C'mon bud give it a rest will ya. just relax, starting to get repetitive as..................... i get the feeling your quite a highly strung fellow for some reason, don't know what gives me that impression like..

Lifes too short too be moaning about silly things, yeah i know your peeved with the case you bought, let it go bud, it's done and dusted now, move on...
          At your age, all them years of wisdom behind you, you maybe should have known better than to buy in first place...

Now step away from the case and the chip on your shoulder and chill the ..........................out.

Peace................:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
            Firefrets it is getting a bit tedious now bud all you've done since arriving is whinge whinge whinge...

C'mon bud give it a rest will ya. just relax, starting to get repetitive as..................... i get the feeling your quite a highly strung fellow for some reason, don't know what gives me that impression like..

Lifes too short too be moaning about silly things, yeah i know your peeved with the case you bought, let it go bud, it's done and dusted now, move on...
            At your age, all them years of wisdom behind you, you maybe should have known better than to buy in first place...

Now step away from the case and the chip on your shoulder and chill the ..........................out.

Peace................:snooker:
            I think your interpretation of my posts is somewhat different than mine. Perhaps my writing style needs a bit of practise, as I'm certainly not whinging but just trying to help.

I'll give it a miss I think if my posts are coming across like that.

All the best.

Comment

I said step away from the case not the forum bud...

No need to stop coming here/posting etc if that's what you mean, your welcome give your opinion/views like, just you could have maybe settled in first and then started moaning when people start to get to know you a abit like...lol...

Just relax and enjoy, like i said before, theres some good people around these parts...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                I said step away from the case not the forum bud...

No need to stop coming here/posting etc if that's what you mean, your welcome give your opinion/views like, just you could have maybe settled in first and then started moaning when people start to get to know you a abit like...lol...

Just relax and enjoy, like i said before, theres some good people around these parts...
                ok herewe go yes i get my cues from him from uniquesnooker and yes they are made in thailand which i make no secret of and sold one on ebay and to be honest they are great cues as good if not better than master cue and o'min and as for the cases yes thats a right price but you then have to add shipping which you didnt tell anyone is 48 usd then import tax and 20% vat on top and an admin fee to get them into the country ! i know cause i have had to pay it and that original quote of 38 usd was infact a long way of ! all i know is these cues and cases are of a high wuality and was just wondering if you have ever used or seen one of the cues lol even the guy i sold it to comented when he got it how pleased he was and was a great cue ! i make no false claims about these cues or cases when selling and thats why i dont take the **** with the my prices . love it when joe bloggs comes on saying he can get cues cheaper ! if you can get them cheaper then get them , it aint that cheap
                Last edited by graeme78; 20 February 2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by firefrets View Post
                  Why the challenge? Are you a retailer?

I haven't ordered another one because I've decided to buy a hand made one instead, and I've already seen the quality of them after ordering one, and wasn't happy. ( That's my hand btw ).

Shipping from China was quoted as $58, but you can get it for much less if you arrange your own courier.

Even still, $38 + $58 = $96

Obviously if you buy in bulk the costs are reduced dramatically. Most of the suppliers will write gift or sample on the box for one offs, which means you avoid import tax.

Even if you did pay tax, it would still work out cheaper than £195 plus delivery.
                  thease are not the cases stu green sels at green baize at all, these are similar to the cases boys on the baize sell for £98, the cases stu sell are smooth leather and have no grain imprint on the leather. i know how much stu pays for his cases before and after delivery charges and duty tax and believe me its not worth it he only stocks them to offer a complete package

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                    thease are not the cases stu green sels at green baize at all, these are similar to the cases boys on the baize sell for £98, the cases stu sell are smooth leather and have no grain imprint on the leather. i know how much stu pays for his cases before and after delivery charges and duty tax and believe me its not worth it he only stocks them to offer a complete package
                    no no that is for orders of 10 for the same case and thats the price no matter what u buy ! add on 20 per cent vat and custom and admin costs and then please dont forget the person who has shelled out all this money , his profit lol you think he would buy them in for nothing . i am selling cases and though not as big a mark as him i still need to see a little return do you not think i buy from china and the cases are of the finest quality and as for samples and gifts the custom people decide wether or not it is sample and could it be resold they arent stupid i have been charged for every delivery and its not cheap and tried everything to get away with it ! are stu's better quality then theboysonthebaize never seen either up close?

Comment

yes he does make a profit but its not worth the hassle in my opinion and the profit is very very small, boys on the baize cases dont come close in quality imo, ive had both botb cases are still good for £100 but the leather is not as good quality no where near.

Comment

Working...
                      X