New cue arrived today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cue arrived today!

My new snooker cue arrived today from Stu Green at Green Baize. It is a Master Cue M7, 58", 3/4 joint, 18 oz., 10mm tip. It was picked up by the courier on Tuesday and arrived here in Montana in the United States today. That is amazingly fast. It takes longer than that to ship things in the US. Sometimes it pays to live in a very small place. The postmaster is a friend and she sent a text to my wife to tell us we had a package to pick up. Otherwise, it would have been Monday before we could pick it up. It is very beautiful. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Stu sent nine pictures of the actual cue before he shipped it. I can't figure out how to use them, so will have to have my wife take pictures so that I can post some. I am very impressed with Stu's service. He was very quick to answer e-mails. He even apologized for not getting back to me for two hours! I would recommend Stu to anyone.

Always nice to hear good news!

A good choice of cue and a good choice of supplier agree with everything you've said about Stu, he's one of the good guys offering a nice range of cues, good value for money and great service, so you can't go wrong.

Enjoy your cue anyway mate !

Comment

I also Gotta say Stu is a Great Guy and always willing to Help!

Well Done Stu @ GreenBaize

And Great Choice Buying a MasterCue as Great Value for Money and Great Cues.

Comment

Sounds nice , Stu is a top guy indeed , his service is excellent just like his cues .

Comment

Any chance of seeing some pics?
          The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I have been dealing with Stuart for the past 5 years,His service is top notch and he is very helpful.
            Last edited by sunny3909; 6 February 2011, 07:06 PM.
            My deep screw shot
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Stu never got back to me when i was searching for cue's.

Comment

Think I will give this guy a try.

Comment

Originally Posted by EvilDealer View Post
                  Stu never got back to me when i was searching for cue's.

Wow. I am shocked. He answered my e-mails very quickly and was very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                  X