Posting cues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting cues.

Does any one have any useful info on who to use to send cues and cases, I have had issues with the Royal mail, as they state that many of them are to long!!!!!!! what ever that means.....
    I would like some trusted and reliable couriers, and if anyone knows prices that would be helpful.....?

Originally Posted by Jellibeen69 View Post
    Does any one have any useful info on who to use to send cues and cases, I have had issues with the Royal mail, as they state that many of them are to long!!!!!!! what ever that means.....
    I would like some trusted and reliable couriers, and if anyone knows prices that would be helpful.....?
    As long as the tube the cue is in is below 157cm you can send it special delivery. I have sent 3 cues now and every time I go in they try and refused the item saying it is too long and then cave in.

Comment

I have been refused every time. especially with the one piece cues in cases.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
        As long as the tube the cue is in is below 157cm you can send it special delivery. I have sent 3 cues now and every time I go in they try and refused the item saying it is too long and then cave in.
        Special delivery is up to 90cm! (but yes my local postoffice lets me send them too). RM standard parcels is up to 150cm.

I think parcelforce take longer but I'm not sure they should. Otherwise use UPS via interparcel for ~ £12. UPS premiums start at 180cm+ so the price will be the same for any lengths below that.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Use gewizz(i think its called) they use UPS and collect from any address and delivery Uk mainland for around £10 next day. Price includes insurance up to £300 but only about £2 extra to insure for £1000. great service wont use royal mail now.
          "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
            Use gewizz(i think its called) they use UPS and collect from any address and delivery Uk mainland for around £10 next day. Price includes insurance up to £300 but only about £2 extra to insure for £1000. great service wont use royal mail now.
            Hi doctor, you mean they will pick it up from your door, I hate quing at my post office this sounds like a great service and a good price

Comment

www.interparcel.com

I've used them loads of times and have never had any problems.

Comment

I used to Send Cues at my Local Post Office but they got Funny saying Postal Rules have Changed and Only able to Send 1 Metre 4.

So I started to Use.....

interparcel.com & parcelmonkey.com ....Very Good and Cheap!

But Now I have Found a Post Office that Lets me Send Cues Special Delivery for £6.70

Gaz.

Comment

postage

my post office is the same gaz insured up to 150 for the 6.70 so ok

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                    Hi doctor, you mean they will pick it up from your door, I hate quing at my post office this sounds like a great service and a good price
                    Yes they pick it up from wherever you want and deliver before 5:30 next day. Great service.
                    "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Yes......Gwizz are perfect!! Last thursday morning at 10.30am I logged into their website and arranged the delivery of a cue and amazingly at 1.30pm a UPS van arrived at my house and collected the cue and it was delivered safely to the other side of the country by the following afternoon. 10 out of 10 and only cost me £8 odd!!

Oldgit :snooker:

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
                      Yes they pick it up from wherever you want and deliver before 5:30 next day. Great service.
                      'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Working...
                      X