my new trevor white cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new trevor white cue

as i promised, i will post photos of my TW cue when it arrives.
    i took the photos with my phone, so sorry for the poor quality.
    i have only 2 words to say about TW cue ie. top notch!
    the waiting is total worth it!
    there is one thing i have noticed about the cue which i have never seen on other cues. on one side there are chevrons going towards the tip, while the other side there are chevrons going away from the tip. anybody know whether it is good or not?

chevrons going to the tip

chevrons going away from the tip
    Last edited by davidwu; 6 February 2011, 10:33 PM.

Classic cue mate . I like the chevron detail . There are a few players who play with the chevrons facing towards them but i think the vast majority play with them facing the tip . As for good our bad , i think it makes no difference at all .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

my cue is special, it has both,

Comment

Another Stunning Looking Trevor White Cue!

Majority or Players do Prefer Chevrons/Arrows in line with Badge facing the Tip, But there are a good few out there that don't even look at the Grain/Chevrons!

I always try and Buy Chevrons in line with Badge as its alot easier to sell unless somebody asks me otherwise.

Comment

Hey davidwu,

Thats a lovely looking cue - I've not seen chevrons on both sides like that - kind of cool :-) I'm playing with a MW at the moment, but just-in-case I go down the TW route can you tell me how long it took from order to cue arriving please ?

Thanks
          BMW

Comment

Originally Posted by BadMadWicked View Post
            Hey davidwu,

Thats a lovely looking cue - I've not seen chevrons on both sides like that - kind of cool :-) I'm playing with a MW at the moment, but just-in-case I go down the TW route can you tell me how long it took from order to cue arriving please ?

Thanks
            BMW
            Well I placed my order in September and received my cue a few days ago. It depends on many things. My cue is the simplest design, if u want some splices it should take longer. Also depends on whether Trevor remembers ur order or not. I was told that the cue is finished when I emailed Trevor.u know kind reminded him about the cue. Trevor's workload is another factor. According to Trevor, 24weeks is more likely to be the waiting time. Hope this helps

Comment

Cool - thanks for the info :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by davidwu View Post
                Well I placed my order in September and received my cue a few days ago. It depends on many things. My cue is the simplest design, if u want some splices it should take longer. Also depends on whether Trevor remembers ur order or not. I was told that the cue is finished when I emailed Trevor.u know kind reminded him about the cue. Trevor's workload is another factor. According to Trevor, 24weeks is more likely to be the waiting time. Hope this helps
                Majority of the pros (say around 90%) use plain black ebony butt or single splice designs.
                Nice to see someone going for a simple and elegant design.
                I also prefer plain ebony or a single splice design it looks simple but classy and elegant.
                Most of the Trevor White cues I have seen here are flashy with too many splices and mutiple veeners.
                Most of the photos posted are here of butt designs rather then showing the shaft of the cue which is the most important part.
                Last edited by sunny3909; 7 February 2011, 06:46 PM.
                My deep screw shot
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Really lovely looking mate...... the plain ebony looks so classy!!
                  Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                  Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by sunny3909 View Post
                    Majority of the pros (say around 90%) use plain black ebony butt or single splice designs.
                    Nice to see someone going for a simple and elegant design.
                    I also prefer plain ebony or a single splice design it looks simple but classy and elegant.
                    Most of the Trevor White cues I have seen here are flashy with too many splices and mutiple veeners.
                    Most of the photos posted are here of butt designs rather then showing the shaft of the cue which is the most important part.
                    i would love to have one olive wood splice on the ebony butt. but i have a limited budget then, so i picked the most classic design.

Comment

as i promised, i will post photos of my TW cue when it arrives.
                      i took the photos with my phone, so sorry for the poor quality.
                      i have only 2 words to say about TW cue ie. top notch!
                      the waiting is total worth it!
                      there is one thing i have noticed about the cue which i have never seen on other cues. on one side there are chevrons going towards the tip, while the other side there are chevrons going away from the tip. anybody know whether it is good or not?

chevrons going to the tip

chevrons going away from the tip
                      Nearly all cues are like that, my TW and Peradon are! I assume the arrows that go towards the tip are in line with the badge?
                      Last edited by finabb; 7 February 2011, 07:42 PM.

Comment

ye, they are. why? wot difference does it make?

Comment

ye, they are. why? wot difference does it make?
                          Then your cue is like the other 99% out there, ie NO DIFFERENCE

Comment

Working...
                          X