cheap cue with 8.5mm tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap cue with 8.5mm tip

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a cheap stick with a 8.5mm tip or smaller as I needneed a cue while waiting for my cue to be made.cheers

How cheap?

Who is making your long term cue?

Comment

dan shelton. i know hes got stuff to sort out at the mo so the cue may take a while

Comment

cheap cue

beleive it or not just getting shaft wood,butt wood and joints ferruls and stuff adds up to 50 quid so how cheap do you want to go

Comment

probably going to get something cheap and nasty to finish the 8ball league season.been using my snooker cue with 10mm tip and not getting the accuracy i used to wiyth my old cue.waiting on dan now for new cue

Comment

Did you get my PM's?

Comment

sorry mate. dont know what pms is

Comment

lol

PM's is a private message.

If you look towards the top right hand side you should see you username and below that private messages.

I have a cue available for you. If you cant figure out where to see your private messages, put your email on here and I will email ya the details.

Comment

cheers mate.apparantly i had messages aswell. cheers for offers but bought a cue yesterday to get by.cheers all the same

Comment

no worries mate, what u get?

Comment

30 quids worth of bce tat!!! it will go staright on ebay when cue shows up

Comment

Working...
                      X